A few questions about the convertibles. Can anyone help?

Armybarlow

Well, I finally made it to pick up my convertible. Its a 94 black on black. I have a few questions pertaining to it tho. I hope some fellow owners could shine some light in on it for me. Thanks

1. Is the owners manual the same as the 2 door model? Any one have a part number for the manual if so?

2. Does anyone know where i can watch or buy the video that GM made about the top? I believe its on a vhs tape.

3. Parts... Going to be compiling a list here shortly. But for now, anyone know where I can get the rubber buttons at for the domelight on the rool bar? Mine are completely missing. thanks again

Owners manual is the same but they came with a supplemental convertible manual it had about 10 pages mainly telling you not to put the top down below 30-40 degrees and not to go through auto car washes. Idk of a number for this

Not sure on the video eBay maybe

The rubber pieces junkyard. now if you ever need new buttons (not the rubber pieces) jmezz had a reproduction batch made that he sells

ok, is that the same manual as the 4 door also? the reason I ask is I have seen a few online for sale, but they all have pics of the sedan on the cover. Just made me kinda wonder.

The car came with the switches and 4 led bulbs from him. Going to install them as soon as i get the rubber buttons.

It's been a couple years but I think mine had a sedan on the cover also but I'm pretty sure they all got he same manual between each trim