Hello, New to this site, but not to W-bodys.

Armybarlow

Hi, Would like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is mike, I am a SGT in the Army and currently stationed in TX. I own quite a few toys. But for now, I will just mention the W-body's I currently have (There will be many more I own living here in TX). I own a 1994 GP Sedan. Its my daily driver and has zero rust or damage. I picked it up in AUG with 207,000 miles with a leaky intake gasket for $500. He was told it needed heads of course. So I picked it up, tinted the windows, and put a set of 18's on it. Not bad as a daily driver. Car really drives smooth and straight down the road.

I am also picking up a 94 Cutlass Convertible next week and will know more about that once its loaded on my trailer. Thats all I am going to say about it.:biggrin: Full Restoration will be in the works for it.

Also, there is a huge pick and pull about 30 mins from my house. I go to it every sunday and there are so many w-bodys in there. Would be a excellent place if members needed body parts seeing we are rust free!!!

Nice looking GP. I can't wait to see more pictures of your other vehicles.

nice looking convertible you got. Where at in Eastpointe? I grew up in Warren and my brother owns a house off hays in eastpointe. I will actually be there in a few weeks

1969 Saab 95 wagon with a true v4 engine. not a inline or flathead. has original 56,000 miles. Currently is sitting in 2k primer waiting for warmer weather to paint. Painting it Grabber Blue.

post-8049-143689123001_thumb.jpg

post-8049-143689122965_thumb.jpg

post-8049-143689122972_thumb.jpg

post-8049-143689122979_thumb.jpg

post-8049-143689122986_thumb.jpg

post-8049-143689122994_thumb.jpg