Check out my $500 1997 Cutty !!!!

jeremy

1997 Cutlass Supreme, just over 75,000 miles. Everything except CD and sunroof, it even has dual electronic climate control.

I got a sweet deal, $500 bucks because the tranny is starting to slip every once in a while. I took apart the tranny and only found a broken speed sensor wire, so I replaced it and she ran like a top and shifted smooth as can be. There is a door ding that I need to pull out and she needed rear brakes other then that I couldn't beat it for $500. Later

270861_56_full.jpg

270861_61_full.jpg

270861_59_full.jpg

270861_58_full.jpg

270861_62_full.jpg

270861_60_full.jpg

270861_57_full.jpg

$500 for a 1997??????

thats it?????

i hope you did a VIN# and Title Check on it??????

thats to good to be true

dave

carfax was clean as a whistle....clear title even, the guy thought it needed a new tranny so he wanted to get rid of it....he never even brought it to a mechanic :D

Also '97 is the last year for that body style, which makes it a wee bit more special!

Its also the last year for the Cutlass Supreme, right? I know they made a Cutlass after that but it wasn't even a w-body anymore (I think).

Also '97 is the last year for that body style, which makes it a wee bit more special!

Its also the last year for the Cutlass Supreme, right? I know they made a Cutlass after that but it wasn't even a w-body anymore (I think).

Correct

How many miles are on that puppy!!!

just over 75,000 miles

I bought it thinking that I was gonna have to get a new tranny but I got so luck that it isn't even funny....there are still a of couple of dings that I need to get fixed, I had to replace the fog light bulbs, but nothing major.

When I took the tranny apart I couldn't believe what the problem was. I about fell over......obviously the best deal that I have ever found.....