Long Time Viewer, First Time Member

jeffreyeffrey

I've checked here numerous times for info, and have always found my answer. Turns out you can't search anymore without registering. So here I am.

Number of W's through the years... '91 Cutlass 3.4 coupe, '92 Lumina 3.1, '96 GP 3.1 coupe.

Currently Have a '90 TGP red 87k. Fresh accumulator, needs crossover. And my daily is an '06 Monte SS 5.3 80k.

Also have an '86 Fiero GT 3800 SC converted. (Put away for years. Needs tranny- I didn't convert the 125) '88 Fiero Formula 5spd been working on that for a year of so, runs great. And a '01 Mustang Bullitt. (Almost ashamed to admit that one here.)

Anyway, now with the Formula running good, I'm ready to spend some time on the TGP. It's running okay, but has the classic symptoms of needing a crossover. It seems like there's still alot of action on the TGP threads here so I look forward to being a part of it.

Welcome! Always nice to see another member with a TGP. :thumbsup: I have to admit, I LOVE Fiero's, and newer mustang's! (As long as they are not plain GT's.) :lol:

On a side note: I would kill to have a new Monte carlo SS! Even though I really want a 5/6 speed. :P