URGENT! NEED REAR CURTAIN CURVE BAR QUICK! NEAR FLINT MI!

Timm

I just took Emma's top off. Only took like 1.5 hours!:)

But I noticed the drivers rear bar was broken along with the bracket. It's the one on the rear of the back quarter window, that goes horizontally and curves towards the rear window.

Emma's all mad now because she won't have a car until I can find this thing. Although she can drive with the top down...

But anyone around Davison, Flint, wherever. Or anyone who knows of a junk yard around Flint or really anywhere close that has a vert for parts. Let me know ASAP!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

-Tim

Maybe that's one of those parts I should pick up as spare? We have one Vert in the yard. Any other suggestions on parts I should get for spares.

Hmm... Don't even see it in there! It's simply a bar that pivots on a mount and makes a 90* turn from facing towards the rear bumper off of the back of the rear side window, to fitting in a pocket half way up next to the rear main glass (or plastic if you're cheap). I'll try to get a pic eventually! Oh, and Jeff, the part came in yesterday!!! Thank you for being so prompt to my prompt situation!!!

Really appreciate it!!! :-)

-Tim

I just took Emma's top off. Only took like 1.5 hours!:)

She must have been resisting....

For future reference, if you need anything J&S on Dort Hwy had one or two convertibles, but they may have crushed them. I haven't been back in a while.