Eaton M90 chat, porting questions/advice

base93lumina

So really, its just a vacuum routing thing. Sweet, i'll just cap that hole and call it a day. Since my car is a 2000, with that port closed off its not gonna hurt anything. I noticed the only vac lines on my car is the ones on top of the S/C Inlet behind the TB; unless im blind.

Cool, cause i still have one more case to pick up and i get both the upper and lower manifold as 1 unit for $25. And since its a gutted blower, they consider it an intake manifold :D

Wasnt sure if the early manifolds were different in castings. Kinda like the early 3400s and late 3400s were where they had crappy castings. But i guess not :) Cool, back to the yard to get the other lower manifold :)

So i got the other casing and lower manifold, and this time i managed to sneak an extra throttle body out in the whole package. The guy looked at it and said "what the hell is that?" and i told him it was all one unit just broken down. He said okay and charged me for another intake manifold :D I love it when you catch them on a day where they could give a shit lol

On another note, i managed to get the case bearings out of the 98 housing i have. A couple of 8x1.00mm zert fittings and a grease gun worked perfectly! I was actually amazed how well they came out. The only crappy part was where i when the first bearing popped out and a small shot a grease that followed it landed in my eye. But, other than that, it went as planned. Now, im unsure, does anyone know if the bearings for the bypass butterfly are available anywhere?