New to the forums

EGTGP

Been reading/picking the forums for some time figured It was time to jump In and get my hands dirty.

My cars?

1990 red Turbo grand prix chipped. 5spd swapped. :D

1998 red grand prix gt 4 door.

1995 blue grand prix se coupe.

My Interests? See above.

See you out there!!

post-7290-143689094236_thumb.jpg

post-7290-143689094206_thumb.jpg

post-7290-143689094222_thumb.jpg

Edited by EGTGP

For the most part. The tgp has some clear coat issues and the headliner bs but is 22 years old and its all original.. runs like a champ tho. shes getting the full resto treatment this year.

Edited by EGTGP

Wow!!

Looks like it took you less time than it did for myself to realize that Grand Prix's were the winningest W-body cars out there.

Very much looking forward to seeing more of you on the forum . . . and the cars.

Nice rides, 282 or 284 swap in the TGP?

282 from a 89 se

Sweet rides! Which is your DD? Or do you randomly drive all of them?

yeah they all get fair treatment. I think I drive the tgp more then I feel I should but I can't help It and the 98 gt is more my wifes dd tho

Nice!! I just re-did my headliner, cake job.

See thread:

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/73803-Headliner-Project-on-88-GP-SE

Very nice I will have to give It a go maybe without the dragon fabric, tho my wife would love It... (shes a big fan of how to train you dragon as well heh)..

Edited by EGTGP

Welcome to the forum! I can already tell you have great taste in cars! Your cars look to be in good shape. I like when people take care of these vehicles. On this board it's all about the condition not the age.

Welcome to the forum! I can already tell you have great taste in cars! Your cars look to be in good shape. I like when people take care of these vehicles. On this board it's all about the condition not the age.

I totally agree.. tho its been harder and harder to find the time to dedicate to them wife thinks Im leaving her for my Tgp (considered this once)... That and 2 kids keep me busy aswell

A 5-speed TGP is epic. Welcome to the forum!

thanks yeah the 5speed along with the chip (programming.. 14 psi'ish) make it pretty nippy surprises the hell out of alot of people.

guy down the road from me has a base c5 vette with just an exhaust (manual) and you would expect it to murder the tgp but honestly its not bad at all. only time I got to run next to him on the freeway he didnt downshift said he was in 4th and we rolled from 70-110 with me in 4th as well (the short ratios in the 282 it has insane pull in 4th at freeway speeds) pulled a car and a half on him right off and by 110 when we shutdown we were door to door.