Interior a-pillar trim for new cutlass convertible owner

steveefer

Hi guys. Just today I bought a beautiful 1995 Cutlass Supreme convetible with the 3.4 v6. Bright red with tan top and tan leather in great shape with just 87,000 original miles. There are just a few small things I'd like to repair on the car to get it looking new again and I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.... 1. The car is missing the tan piece of plastic interior trim that covers the drivers side interior of the a pillar (windshield pillar). Where can I buy a replacement? Due to the rarety of this car, especially when you need a specific interior color, a junkyard seems like a longshot. Can anyone suggest a good and reasonably priced website to buy this part? 2. There are a few minor defects in the front leather seats. 2 small tears along the stiching in the drivers seat and a few small discolorations in both front seats. I'm thinking of having both touched up by a local interior upholstery shop but any other suggestions? Thanks so much for your help guys. It's been a drean of mine to own a nice copy of one of these cars for years and now that I've finally done it I'm anxious to get this baby looking show ready.

Tan leather is 95 only in the convertibles, but you may also find good donor seats in that colour in a 95-97 Cutlass coupe (or a 95-97 sedan and just swap the seat skins onto the coupe seat frames)

The interior a-pillar trim is a 95 only piece, and convertible only piece. That may be tough to find. Junkyard is still likely your best bet.

The A pillar trim is a 95-97 coupe piece that has been trimmed and vinyl covered. A guy could take a coupe trim, cut it

to fit and have it recovered. I've trimmed several for 95 convertibles. I just leave the vinyl off.