HELLO EVERYONE!!!

anoldfriend

A fine hello to everyone on here new and old. I used to use this site about 4-5 years ago, but have been busy with family, church, school, and etc... etc... and haven't been able to use it for a while now.

Some of you might know me as username "GrandPrixLover_1" from around 2007 or so. I have missed this site well, and everyone whom of which I used to confer with back and forth for information concerning my 1996 Grand Prix SE Coupe(3100 of course). I do have bad news though. My baby "Cheyenne"(my car) has finally passed away.:(:( I have driven her for four years now and she has treated me well, but the expenses of taking care of her have emptied my pockets to near depletion, and I was hoping on and saving up for a restoration, but some things I have come up financially and I am unable to care for her any longer. I am ashamed I haven't been able to take as well of care of that car as most of you have been to yours, and my apologies to all those who are W-body enthusiasts and take great care of their own special ride. I will be parting her out/selling her whole(body, engine and all) to the best offer on another part of the forum. Again my apologies, and it would be great to hear from old friends.

Hopefully in the right hands, may she one day live again. A big thanks to all who take the time to read this and now that I have my own computer(I got it as a gift for christmas, not from my own money), I hope to be able to continue to be a part of this community.

Sincerely,

An Old Friend