BRZN

Will be picking up a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix with 65,000 miles for my 16 year old daughter tomorrow after a six month search and figured I'd join up. I've always liked the 88-96 GP body style and looked at a used one back in '96 but didn't pull the trigger.

I've been a Pontiac guy for many years owning two LeMans, two 6000's, a Grand Am, a '00 Grand Prix, and currently an '06 Brazen Orange Metallic (hence my user name) GTO.

My first question: how do I get a page of threads under an OP to all show completely? I'll have many more soon enough I'm sure, but will start with a simple one!

Edited by BRZN
spelling

Your answer to my question only shows the first couple of words in a box titled Threaded View above my original post. Once I click on those couple of words your reply opens up, but only your one reply, nothing else

Thanks AMP, that was it.

On my way to go pick her up this morning in about an hour and a half.

There's a small dent in the right front corner of the hood where someone plowing the previous owner's driveway backed his pick up into her. Figured I'd get this repaired, and while at it install a set of hood louvers I purchased on eBay earlier this week!

I hope to get it washed up this weekend, if so, I'll throw some pictures of her up for you all.