For sale to suckers: vert 1/4 window outer sweeps

MemphisMan

Why would you need to be constantly changing them? Is it not a replace it and its done kind of deal?

After reading all the posts on here I get from everyone that they will need replacing again. If I replace them they should be good for a while?

• 4 months later...

pullapart camaro sweeps are like $3 bucks each.

I did the R&R on my 94 vert and it worked great.

Two things.......you have to remove the metal clips from the camaro sweeps....and if you look closely at the orgiginal sweeps when tremoved you will notice a cut at the bottom edge that permits a graceful arc to the stripping.

Before removing the old sweeps...i inspected closley and noticed they were a little short in length. I cut the replacements a little longer. I cut the bottom edge in the same place as the original and used the already existing holes in the quarter panel to rivet the new ones in.

Make sure your matting surfaces are clean and smooth,,,,,and rotate the new sweep to get a good "sweep" angle against the glass...test fit...test ...test fit

Worked like a charm...looks factory