Hello from NC

John M

This is a great resource for the w-body. I had a 1992 Cutty sedan and really liked it. Now my 17yo has this 1995. Only had 38k when we got this all original sweet ride. And yes this is/was the last one produced at Doraville GA

Working out those used car issues now. I.E. new top, rubber moldings, a back window inop, something drawing battery down, inop power antenna (unplugged this batt still going down:confused:)

Welcome to the site! As you can see, some of us on here were following the sale of your vert. You'll have to give us all of the details on your ride. I, for one, am jealous that you've got the last one ever made. Here is a link to the discussion on your Cutty http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/50758-Last-1995-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-Convertible

Post up some pics when you can. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! As you can see, some of us on here were following the sale of your vert. You'll have to give us all of the details on your ride. I, for one, am jealous that you've got the last one ever made. Here is a link to the discussion on your Cutty http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/50758-Last-1995-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-Convertible

Post up some pics when you can. :thumbsup:

Oh it was that white one. Wow that car was really clean.

Maybe someone here has one of the last, I have extra papers with this car, build sheets and a listing of Vins, also a copy of the Doraville factory newsletter Reflections

mine 364789 built on Feb 17,1995

post-6667-143689079083_thumb.jpg

Edited by John M

Wow i'm totally late posting here but welcome!!!! I originally posted up this car for everyone to follow here on w-body. Its a very clean cutlass especially only having 38K. I bet its also great knowing that you have the last one!!! Enjoy it