W-Body Get together.

MaroonRegal

Me and Aweb met at Culver's tonight, he brought a friend of his, who went to my high school. Aweb had his GP, Lueke (mutual friend) had his dad's GTP (1st Gen), and I had the Regal.

We stood around ad shot the shit awhile, and then we decided to drive around. Lueke and Adam (a combined 325 - 350 lbs) got into the GTP, and I hopped in the Buick. I have gained a new respect for the LQ1, lady and gentlemen. The one I raced before must have needed work. I didn't have too much trouble keeping up with him all the way to 45mph. But I could still stay on him pretty good until 60, where he would start to pull like crazy. Fun night. Wish we could've lined up for a real race.

Anyway, it was good to meet you in person, Aweb. Glad you brought Lueke along, too bad he fucked up the Z34 he used to have...oh well.

Out,

Scott

I doubt anyone will ever meet aaron. So I don't know why he's challenging us. He should go challenge ppl he can talk to face to face.

i have, i kicked lukes ass at the track, ran away from kickingz, and asked michael to race me, but he pussed out.

so fuck you and go smoke another ciggarette

I doubt anyone will ever meet aaron. So I don't know why he's challenging us. He should go challenge ppl he can talk to face to face.

i have, i kicked lukes ass at the track, ran away from kickingz, and asked michael to race me, but he pussed out.

wow. hope you dont talk to girls like that IRL :roll: , you will be a lonely little man for sure.

John

Guest RedCutlassSL

Aaron are you a pussy little goody 2 shoe that doesn't smoke or drink? But I thought you were a big bad racer? God, if you tried to hang out with me and my boys, your ass would be punked in 5 minutes. Scratch that 1 minute, you'd prolly say something stupid.

"punked" huh?

i do drink, just not smoke. it is the most unatractive thing in the world. you smell, your clothes smell, your car smells, your house smells, etc. and frankly, i dont think people who do smoke are cool at all. and its expensive as fuck., id rather save for condoms

I used to think the same thing. but so many hot girls smoke now a days i just dont care any more. Yea they stink, but once you get teh clothes off whats the problem?

Aaron, please calm down. That wasn't meant as something rude. It was just my opinion. So don't fuck me, and I'm trying to quit. :o

i dont think people who do smoke are cool at all. and its expensive as fuck., id rather save for condoms

HOLY JESUS IN A FRYING PAN!!!! Im not COOL!!!

Well, looks like I'll hafta go take my life now.

Aaron, it's not like you'll be needing those condoms...lol JK

seriously folks, who cares if anyone smokes or not? i think that one of the most basic tennants of this country is freedom to do as you please, as long as it doesn't affect anyone elses life. Am I right? so, aaron, quit being a douche. nobody cares what you have to say. you are worthless, and should really investigate a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. granted I'm relatively new here, and don't post a lot, and may not know about these cars as much of the rest of you (I'm a chem engineer, not a mech, but that is neither here, nor there), but dustin is right, you do ruin threads. I read a lot of the threads here, and after you post the threads go to shit in a hurry. So I move to make a new forum rule, no threats, taunts, and sweet fucking christ aaron (anus) shut the fuck up.

I give the following info to all of you who wish to contact me;

AIM: normativeallstar

email: warburbs@clarkson.edu

I take anyone on here, for my chops are unbustable.

seriously folks,

I take anyone on here, for my chops are unbustable.

I'll take you on I make a Killer Chili, or if you want I can make my Speggetti**spelling**

{in his best homer simpson voice} "Mmmm pork Chops"

oh and you guys only let Aaron Ruin the threads I just browes over them and never Read them...well untill today...Sure Granted he may be a Douche or a loozer who never gets any and works at Micky D's but just remember that when you go and order..... but still I dont know the guy.

so I really am not going to say a bad thing about him....how ever what is this about Fucking Guys? in his post?? Okay so maybe hes homo...who am I to judge...

oh and what about that My car is faster then yours thing....and a 5spd getting its hands on you??...my car may not be the fastest but Im right up there with you at the Track in my BONE STOCK car with a 4spd auto...

Or can I use my 3 spd auto mustang??

There are alot of people who are Running Quick {not fast} like that...

So okay you like your car...and granted 4-5 people here would love a 5 spd well untill they drive down town san Fran like you do on a regular basis...of course I dont know that Either Im just assuming because of your homo tendencies..

but anyways just a third partys point of View...

and if South Park has tought Us anything.. it has tought us Tolerance.....

Sure in hell hasnt tought me how to Spell.....damn that Cheating though skool.....

all u guys are to ruff on him. so what if u don't like what he has to say, just don't listen to him and don't let it bother you. i've never met him and i see most of his posts and i think he is just a normal person who might have to much time on his hands, but who am i to say. obviously some people here don't like each other, i think you should stop the pissing war and grow up.

all you guys hate on Aaron and tell him he f's up posts.. this post was f'd up NOT by Aaron, but by the people hating on him. either start posting about the subject or let the post DIE. :?

MaroonRegal: glad you have a new found respect for the LQ1. :) there are some that run well. it's those that don't that tarnish the rep for the rest. :oops:

So okay you like your car...and granted 4-5 people here would love a 5 spd well untill they drive down town san Fran like you do on a regular basis...of course I dont know that Either Im just assuming because of your homo tendencies..

read my location dumbass, i live in CO SPrings, where we just added a lane TO EACH SIDE of our biggest in state highway-which makes it 6 lanes!!!! its HUGE!!!

read my location dumbass, i live in CO SPrings, where we just added a lane TO EACH SIDE of our biggest in state highway-which makes it 6 lanes!!!! its HUGE!!!

okay okay I get it Dumbass....but if you look at my post...

and it was a Joke...okay get it Dumbass?? if not maybe I'll have to side with the people and start to dislike you to...right now Im neutral dont care one way or the other....but I am now starting to see why people make fun of you....because its just way to easy...of couse not hard to make fun of someone who takes the short bus...okay another Joke...get it...A JOKE

Wow Scott, this post really strayed..............

Ya, that was fun meeting up with you and Matt L. His dads car does move some balls.....and with it shifting at 7K.....that was tight shit.....that motor sounds damn good revving that high. 8)

The brand new 4T60-e sure shifted nice in that GTP!