Z34 is acting odd

3pt1lumina

I don't drive my black Z34 too much. Since I took it out this spring I've put maybe 600 miles on it so far. I've been through two tanks of gas. Since I put this recent tank of gas in, the car has been running odd, here's the symptoms. 1999 Monte 3800.

Seems to be lacking power but only at times. Usually after it warms up, but not every time. If I shut it off, turn it back on, sometimes have a hard start issue and a gas smell... odd?

Another issue, after it's warm, shut it off, turn it on and it will go up to 3k rpm's or so, then go back down to normal idle, 800 rpms or so, but idle is rough. If I rev it just a bit, it evens out just fine. Again, this is intermittent most of the time it runs perfect.

It's been Seafoamed, AC Delco plugs/wires, throttle body service, and injector service about 2k ago.

What do you guys think, maybe just bad gas?

it's highly possible there's just bad gas in it........try putting a bottle of seafoam in the gas tank and drive it a little more often and get that gas out of it first before we get into other possibilities.