Stuff Ive done to my GP lately

grandprix104

This has been a bad two weeks for the GP (comparitively).

I have replaced the dogbones with stock ones - No more rough engine idle DUH! :roll:

Radiator flush and clean - Flushed it till there was only water in the system then added prestone radiator clean. That cleaner is WONDERFUL!!! if you are having issues with over-heating or irregular temps run this through the engine. My Temp Guage now stays pinned at 200-205 degrees. :shock: WOOHOO

BR 44K Fuel System flush - This is the mother of all fuel system cleaners. It costs lots of $$$ but it does a great job instantly! No more hesitation on the low end and runs smoother. :D

The only problems left are fixing the signal switch - it started smoking then died. :cry: The catalitic converter or some other exaust blockage is still making a little noise but nothing major and ill save up for my cat-back system and replace it. :twisted:

BR 44K Fuel System flush - This is the mother of all fuel system cleaners. It costs lots of $$$ but it does a great job instantly! No more hesitation on the low end and runs smoother.

You mean "BG 44K":)

I FINALLY found a place to buy it here in London, Ontario. It only costs me $20 CDN too!! I see it online for that much in US dollars!?

I just put it in this morning when I filled-up so I'm expecting some great things for this tank of gas!:)

Yeah thats what i meant

Good stuff, I never really believed in additives but my mom payed for it so what the hell right!

Yeah...I've searched Google high and low to TRY and find someone that has said something "negative" about BG 44K and did not find a SINGLE thing! Every single Forum posts etc. all said amazing things about it.

Some say it's the "best hidden secret" in the industry. Almost ALL dealers use it to clean injectors, carbon, combustion chambers etc. and charge their customers 5 times as much as it costs them for the 11 oz can.

The place I bought it from is a local garage called "CarTech" and when I went to get it the guy looked all surprised and almost stunned that I even knew the stuff existed. I could tell that they normally don't sell them by themselves, but instead just use them when doing services.