Zoltan

My vert has been parked all winter, today I replaced the rear rotors and pads. Now the ABS and brake light are on. We tried to bleed the system there was no fluid out the rear lines. Someone sugested the car had to be level not on stands. Is the pump doa? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks:think:

You just pulled it out of storage and it's doing that? I suggest driving it around a little. Mine would do that after sitting for a long time, but usually after anywhere between a few hours and a day or two of driving, it would go back off and be fine

I had the exact same problem out of my 94 GP. There was absolutely no fluid getting to the rear calipers, and the brake and abs light were on. I'm going to air on the side of caution, and say your ABS pump is probably fucked. Eventually on my '94, I lost all brake pressure until I pulled the ABS fuse. The Brake light went out, the ABS light stayed, and I got brake pressure back.