HI, NEW MEMBER FROM MEXICO CITY

eogallardoc

HI EVERYBODY, I'M GONNA INTRODUCE MYSELF FOR ALL OF YOU.....

FIRST I'D LIKE TO EXCUSE FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH & GRAMMAR

NEXT, MY NAME IS EDGAR GALLARDO, I LIVE IN MEXICO CITY & I'M OWNER OF A GRAND PRIX GTP 1999 RED, THEIR NAME IS LIGHTING MCQUEEN ( I KNOW THAT ISN'T A GOOD NAME, BUT IT'S A LONG HISTORY)

AS YOU CAN SEE, MY CAR HAVE SOME CUTE MODIFICATIONS, NEW HEADLIGHTS, LED TAIL LIGHTS, XENON ON EACH UNIT, K&N FILTER, A NEW REAR SPOLIER, 18 IN WHEELS

245/45/18 TIRES, U-BEND DELETE, 2.5 PIPE & 2 FLOWMASTER WHIT STAINLESS STEEL TIPS, ALL INTERIOR LIGHTS IN BLUE.

I'VE SOME PROYECTS FOR FUTURE, I CAN MENTION AN ECU WHIT SOME MODIFICATIONS, A SMALLER PULLEY (MAYBE 3.4), HEADERS, INTERCOOLER.....IT DEPENS ON MY BUDGET FOR THIS YEAR.

I'VE MY CAR SINCE 2006 AND I LOVE IT.

I LEFT SOME PHOTOGRAHPS

dsc06717o.jpg

dsc06716t.jpg

dsc06715j.jpg

dsc06714v.jpg

dsc06713f.jpg

dsc06712o.jpg

dsc06711t.jpg

dsc06710g.jpg

dsc06709dj.jpg

dsc06708x.jpg

dsc06707jm.jpg

dsc06706f.jpg

dsc06705l.jpg

dsc06704h.jpg

dsc06703k.jpg

Welcome! Great looking ride. No worries about your english...I'm sure your english is much better than my spanish!

Love those rims mi amigo. :thumbsup:

Wow, that looks in good condition!

Welcome to the board, it's not often we get members from outside the United States and Canada. There is one that lives and Panama City and there used to be a member in Europe somewhere.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Nice car!

Are the license plate decals on the windows a government requirement?

How much is a Grand Prix like that worth down there?

Any issues importing it?

I'll leave you with some of the only spanish I know.

"Dos cerveza por favor"

Welcome to the site man. My Spanish is not the greatest, but I do have two years of studying it under my belt lol so I know some and very nice looking Grand Prix man. I like it. :thumbsup:

thanks so much to everybody, i feel so good whit your words about my ride.

I've another saying that its better in mexico city.....dos chelas pa' la banda valedor....(LOL), this is the way you've to ask for beer

!bienvenida! Me llamo Galen. Me encanta el tono de dos en su GTP. (I'm a little rusty on my spanish....I used to go to Mexico every year) Good to see another 2nd Gen GTP on here!!. Did you pick that up in the States? I've been down to Mexico alot, and have NEVER seen a W-Body there.

The two-color paint job looks very nice on your grand prix. Welcome to the forum!

My job requires that I travel the world. I had some co-workers just return from San Lois Potosi recently.

I DUDE, THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I DIDNT BBUY MY RIDE IN USA, I BOUGHT IT IN MEXICO CITY, IN OTHER HAND, I KNOW THAT GP IS NOT A COMMON CAR AMONG MEXICAN PEOPLE WHOM LIKE SOME OTHER BRANDS LIKE VW

I saw in your first post you made a comment about spelling and grammar. Don't worry about that. Many of the current members have used English as their primary language for many years and still can't spell correctly. :lol:

I saw in your first post you made a comment about spelling and grammar. Don't worry about that. Many of the current members have used English as their primary language for many years and still can't spell correctly. :lol:

How come i get the feeling i fall into this category?