• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• BXX

• Twenty

• AL

If you need any plates to mount switches, buttons, gauges, etc, or if you want any small aero pieces (Canards, winglets, and so on), I can put them together. I'm still waiting to get my side diffusers on though, which is why I have no finished pictures of those yet. :(

I do have some ideas. I basically had the idea of making out of aluminum or something a plate to go on the bottom of the stock valence, basically as support, as well as for looks. I can get with you more and kinda run it by you what I was thinking.

BXX, I was gonna get your trailing arms, but I'm thinking maybe I'll use that $$ for tires instead, and possibly get the arms from you later? I want them, but tires might be more of a priority

Actually, I found all 4 lateral links using a handy google search,

Dorman 905-503 OE Solutions Forward Track Bar x2

and

Dorman 905-502 OE Solutions Rearward Track Bar x2

for a total of: $140.88

If that's a good enough deal I'll jump on that for now. Didn't see any for any cheaper than about $80 anywhere else, including rockauto, but I'd rather do this for now and save money for some good tires, and hopefully upgrade later this summer.

If he gets new arms, can I use his old ones or no

If so I might sell you them on the cheap, otherwise I'm gonna save a lot of stuff to throw onto the sedan. If I get the ok from BXX I'm gonna order those, making the last thing I need a rear sway bar. Stupid weather! :cussing:

also, the GR2s are the same price (within about $2) of Rockauto, so I'll probably just order my shocks/struts at the same time, and get everything knocked out.

If he gets new arms, can I use his old ones or no

What exactly are you asking??

And Matt, $140 is prolly the cheapest your gonna find. When those first came out, they were $100 each:rolleyes:

What exactly are you asking??

And Matt, $140 is prolly the cheapest your gonna find. When those first came out, they were $100 each:rolleyes:

Yeah, everywhere else was like at least $60, I think autozone was 85 or so and advance was like 95 (or vice versa)

I'm gonna order those for now to make sure I have them, but I do wan't yours still. I havent submitted my taxes even though theyve been done for over a month, if I get those back and have enough extra I'll get a set of yours.

Another package came today. amazon is weird, and its split up into 4 packages, the first one I got has one lateral link :lol:

Once this wave of parts comes in, I think I'm 99% ready. I'll post up a parts list with pics to verify soon. Just need it to warm up so I can grab a rear sway bar

Edited by Psych0matt

I think the only parts I don't have either in the garage or on the way is a rear sway bar. That, and tie rod ends, ball joints, stock regular things I can pick up at any store.

• 2 weeks later...

This is all the NEW stuff I ordered, and that's not counting what Bxx has. Also, I didn't get a picture of all the JY stuff I've grabbed (rear knuckles, brakes, etc)

4cf861ed.jpg

aaaaaaaaaand the Rocketman™ RSTB (isn't bolted down, bolted together, or painted just yet)

c6a1429c.jpg

ecafe514.jpg

Ive been slowly cleaning up my calipers to paint them, but all this cold has hindered my motivation. I'm also still trying to decide how to paint them, but it also kinda depends on what I paint the wheels