• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• BXX

• Twenty

• Venom

Woot!!

Now buy from me next, my welder loves me bringing stuff in:lol::lol:

I can do that if it helps get you the money for parts and whatnot. It'll be around wed/thu of this coming week

Soooo.... Tomorrow is the big day. Getting my bonus at 6am, and then after work when I get out, check is going into bank, and parts will be ordered!!! BXX, will you be around tomorrow afternoon? I may have a few questions to double check with you before I just go gung ho and order everything without thinking

Ok, so I can order the following as is:

Coilover Sleeves, (x4)

Coilover Adj Nuts, (x4)

Torrington Bearings

Front and rear GR2s

Springs, I still have to decide. Twenty said he was doing 425/300 Front/rear. I like the sound of that, but I want opinions before I order those.

I still need lateral links and trailing arms, as well as front and rear STBs. I'm going to go with BXX's mounts, and probably an integrated front stb while we're at it.

That just leaves ball joints and tie rod ends that I'll get from the Zone (should I get both inner and outer TR ends while Im at it?).

Otherwise, I still don't really know what poly bushings I need.

um, I would go 400lb max on the front and 300 to 350 rear. 300 is a good rate for the rear IMHO. Get 10 inch springs btw. 12 inch is too long for the fronts I know for a fact.

as far as the poly front control arm bushings, I have no clue on the part number. I think Venom had posted it though.

as for the inner tie rods. I dunno. I do them since they are cheap, but they don't fail as often and are more difficult to change.

I do have a fsb that will work on any mounts. I'm gonna replicate it someday but I don't actually need it to do so, so I can sell it to you.

Alright, I'm on my phone right now, but when I get back down to my pc I'm gonna order the coilover parts at least. Are the springs in increments of 25, or 50? I was thinking 375/325 perhaps? Otherwise 400/350

I was actually prolly gonna go 375/325 when I do my coilovers:lol:

Summit doesnt stock those rate of springs except the 375 in chrome which is $12 more. They show an estimated ship date of 2/28 if you ordered them tonight.

Heres the springs in the right size that they have in stock http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/QA1-Precision-Products/Part-Type/Coil-Over-Springs/Length-in/10-000-in/Inside-Diameter-in/2-500-in/In-Stock/Yes/Spring-Finish/Silver-powdercoated/?Ns=Rank%7cAsc&autoview=ProductName

ordered all my coilover stuff tonight! Also buying mounts and whatnot from bXx, so the only things I still need are lateral links, and a rear sway bar, rear stb, and then poly bushings for both sway bars, and rear lateral links. Trailing arms are gonna stay rubber.0

:dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Psych0matt

still need

shocks/struts

rear 1.5 sway bar

gen 2 lat links

rear calipers/rotors/pads

tie rod ends (inner and outer)

ball joints

poly bushings for:

rear 1.5 sway bar

gen 2 lat links

front sway bar

FFP dogbone

I think that about sums it up. If I forgot anything, remind me, I'm having trouble keeping track! :lol:

matt, im sure I can get you cheap prices on the ball joints and tie rods since I work for a shop and parts places give me discounts.

Any certain brand or place you want to get your parts from? I know I can talk Autozone down a good deal on parts:thumbsup:

I was gonna go with over the counter parts for those. But I can always pick those up when I come down I suppose. Im not necessarily looking, just kinda making myself a note in the thread of where I'm at :lol: