• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xtremerevolution

• jake91

• runt

• BXX

Top Posters In This Topic

They leave "minimal" brake dust.

All pads leave dust, dont be a slacker and clean yo wheels like your supposed to:lol:

Right, but semi metallics make braking a complete nightmare. It seriously is a daily chore. I barely ever have to clean my wheels, but when I first picked up the Bonneville, I had clean them every single week. It was very, very, very annoying.

Didn't know the thing about the same grade semi metallics being better than ceramics. I guess I've never used a high end semi metallic pad.

I use high end ceramics because a lot rides on my brakes, and I prefer to be rear ended than to rear end someone. Better their insurance than mine.

As mentioned, Brendix CT-3's or Akebono PRO-Act Ultra Premiums. Both are in the $45-$50 range on rockauto.com. Expect to pay $70-$85 retail for them.

I just did front brakes a month ago on the regal. Got ebay drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads as a set on the front for $90 shipped. My pedal is mushy for other reasons but when they do bite they bite HARD. I've gotten them plenty hot and I have yet to have any fade or warpage. Decently happy with the purchase.