Worst birthday ever...

Guest Anonymous

Wow...i didnt know that she bought it....thats a girl right there.

I was promisd a GN today...i need to hold on to this girl

let me know if i can do anything

jon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• godofthunder

• mdelorie

• TGPilot

• ismellrealbad

wow sorry to hear about what happened, its such a shame but at least ur girl is ok. I hope the insurance doesnt try to shaft u like they did to me with my door, but a car like that... its just such a shame.

I hope the insurance doesnt try to shaft u like they did to me with my door,

He only has Liability as the earlier post said. If he does not have any claims against him from the property owners where the trees got hit...his insurance company will never know... 8)

redturbo90, even tho we both hate each other(understatement), i am really sorry for what happened. i doubt i could live on if my car was totalled. i love it so much, i feel your pain.

as for your g/f, glad shes ok. but she should have been wearing a seatbelt. as a volunteer on the fire department, i see first hand on a daily basis of how seatbelts nto only save lives, but keep your body in good shape.

Ugh.. leave for a weekend to see those pictures when I come back... that almost made me sick to see. :cry: :cry:

No shit, I leave for a week and a half and I come back to see this. That makes me sick to my stomach. REALLY sorry that happened man. bawl:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks guys, not alot is helping right now but you guys are a good start. :?

Aaron, when did I say I hated you? I don't hate you or anyone else on this forum. Some people just irritate me a little (now that's an understatement). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont worry, ill come over and give u n that nice lil avatar of urs a big BIG hug! :wink: u also forgot to add as a mod to ur black GP the cutlass rims. oh and ill take those ventvisors off ur hands too.......... j/k

Guest Anonymous

I don't think you want the ventvisors. The pass. side is broke. I would give you the ones off the TGP but the pass. side is smashed on it.

I went and took alot of pics of the TGP Sunday. After looking at it better I've come to the conclusion it was almost on it's roof judging by the scrapes up the side and halfway accross the roof. She's lucky it hit the trees and rolled it back onto it's wheels. Also, I noticed the alternator is about 4" below the STB, when it used to sit about 1/2" below it. Might have something to do with the 10 or 12 1" to 3" trees she ran over. :roll:

Hey Joe,

I'm sorry to hear about your poor TGP. :cry:

I'm glad your GF is okay, I hope she learned her lesson to always wear her seatbelt! :shock: She could have been killed from head trauma or a neck injury, she really got lucky!

I agree with idbeast, your 89 SE needs an engine. The urethane parts of your TGP look repairable. A whiteturbo89 might be a pretty cool car to have and one-of-a-kind at that.

Of course, the unibody could be straightened out to spec as well, new 1/4 panels welded on, new fender, hood, everything repainted... We had a badly tweaked unibody straightened on a 90 Cutlass (it was a mess, possibly worse than your TGP). However, the going rate of good used unwrecked TGP's might make fixing it not financially feasible.

redturbo90, even tho we both hate each other(understatement), i am really sorry for what happened. i doubt i could live on if my car was totalled. i love it so much, i feel your pain.

as for your g/f, glad shes ok. but she should have been wearing a seatbelt. as a volunteer on the fire department, i see first hand on a daily basis of how seatbelts nto only save lives, but keep your body in good shape.

This isnt the same Aaron we are all used to. This is an imposter, the one we all know is a flamer, know it all, wanna bee, race car driver that usually talks out his butt. :lol:

Redturbo90, sorry about all this. You can have my red 90 TGP if you want it, just come to Maine and cover the $$ what I have in it which isnt much, under a grand. between the two you could get something rebuilt. Call it "FRANKENSTEIN TURBO"

Too bad!

At least your girl is ok!

My wife wrote off my T-bird a couple of years ago, I punished her by buying her an old Dodge Dynasty, be god damned if that thing is not still running, 320k on it....

holy crap dude, i havent check the board in a couple of days and i just saw your car, that sight would make even jesus cry. that car was nice good luck with everything and im glad your gf is ok.

I've been so busy as of late that I haven't posted much, as I'm sure some of you may or may not have noticed, but this deserves a post.

Red, I'm sorry about your car. I know the feeling, and its a crappy one. Nothing we can say can make it go away. However, something good will come of this, it always done. whatever ends up happening when all is said and done with I m positive that you will have something even better than what you started out with.

Again, Sorry for your loss and heartache over the car. I feel for you and understand how crappy it is.

-Tom

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to her about your car,and to hear that no really got hurt , but this might sould like an asshole thing to say but i have to because my girlfriend was drivin mine a few weeks ago and she hit a curb and now i have a huge crack in 2 of my rims...and yet sorry to ask you this but do you think you would sell them to me if you didn't hyave other plans for them yet or if you haven't thought about it yet thats fine...sorry again