My 5 Spd TGP Exhaust Video..

94GPGTP

Stock exhaust piping.. no cat straight pipe welded in place same diameter filler pipe.. no mufflers.. i havent extended the pipes out to the bumper at all and put tips on b/c i dont drive the car much but one day i will.. If my cluster reads right i revved it up to 5,500.. The 5 spd swap was done by me in april.. :high5:

indeed.. from idle to about 2,000 revving it up it has a rumble.. I dont know what im going to do yet for exhaust.. i have a full complete stock system if i wanted to do that but y? lol

Damn that sounds great! Bring that to the meet!

Not show worthy.. lol :lol:

Sounds good, I remember when my black TGP had no mufflers and cat. It was way toooo loud for me. :willynilly: I need to get a vid of mine..

In the city the one and only day i drove the car illegally it was loud passing by parked cars and going under bridges... I am not sure what to do for exhaust yet..

A little too harsh for me, add an 18" resonator to that and she'll sound sweet.

I'll see when i actually do something with the exhaust.. its my play car for around the house so no need for anything quiet.. :lol:

As I posted on the other board, it sounds pretty decent for being catless + mufflerless.

Sounds good, I remember when my black TGP had no mufflers and cat. It was way toooo loud for me. :willynilly: I need to get a vid of mine..

That just means you're too old! :joke: Neither of my TGP's are what I would consider "loud." My '93 Grand Prix is pretty loud though, even after quietening down 50% or so back in '05 or '06. :lol:

once I get my 3"ss mb system done we will see who is loudest. :lol:

of course by then we all might be old men. mfewtrail, how old are you really? don't lie!

once I get my 3"ss mb system done we will see who is loudest. :lol:

of course by then we all might be old men. mfewtrail, how old are you really? don't lie!

your 3" wont be as high pitched though as mine.. i have a full 2.5" system to put up.. has a high flow cat, and 1 muffler that is split to duals.. that i can put on there..

Ill tell you which one is louder 2.5 or 3 because I have both :smile:

I am just using 18 " resonators on them at first until I see if its too loud.

what are you using for tips?

not using any tips currently.. the setup now i cut the pipe as close as i could to the muffler and thats where it ends for right now.. so its kinda "echoing" under the car i'd say.. maybe one day soon i will extend the pipes and put stock tips on..

progress on this car is super slow since its my play/toy car and i have alot of other things to tinker with thats ahead in line right now..