Crying shame...

logikf1ve

54k!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Someone deserves the needle over that one. :gr_mad: :gr_mad: :gr_mad:

:roll: For the love of God people, unless you were going to give him $4500 for a 16-year-old W-body, quit your blubbering.

:showoff2:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• logikf1ve

• 3pt1lumina

• GOT2B GM

• tornado_735

Just because the car wasn't worth $4500 doesn't mean it needed to be destroyed.

my point exactly. These newer cars values depreciate so fast that in a few years they arent worth shit.

Why ruin a perfectly good car

Just because the car wasn't worth $4500 doesn't mean it needed to be destroyed.

my point exactly. These newer cars values depreciate so fast that in a few years they arent worth shit.

Why ruin a perfectly good car

My sentiment exactly.

54k!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Someone deserves the needle over that one. :gr_mad: :gr_mad: :gr_mad:

:roll: For the love of God people, unless you were going to give him $4500 for a 16-year-old W-body, quit your blubbering.

QFT.....hell Jay can't even sniff $3500 right now for his very nice '92 ......

Don't bother going to get anything off of this car, the parts are all in my garage waiting to go on my 90. It really is a crying shame, the car was mint. At least it will help save my car

Don't bother going to get anything off of this car, the parts are all in my garage waiting to go on my 90. It really is a crying shame, the car was mint. At least it will help save my car

You guys raped that car! :P I took a pic of it while you were getting the antenna for your Century.

photo5.jpg

You guys raped that car! :P I took a pic of it while you were getting the antenna for your Century.

photo5.jpg

:lol: :thumbsup:

i seen a nice 96 gp at the yard today it was a cfc. at the yard by me they paint the engine green and slap a tag on it. it looked really clen though all white with red to fill in the ground package lines. well taken care of. i was sad :sad:

Some of the cfc's that were turned in were really nice, and some were total bombs. There should have been better qualifications for clunkers... such as cars that wont pass inspection or no floors or something like that... not cars that are good running and not all smashed up. Out of 37 turned in at my place, 2 were worth saving... and at a local dealer by me they did 275 ish and maybe 10 were worth saving there.

Damn.........its too bad that 92 Z-34 that Don was going to give me got towed away by the town before he could get his dad to send me the Title and keys from Cali....... this car would have been the PERFICT donor car for all the parts that were bad on it. F**K!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.........its too bad that 92 Z-34 that Don was going to give me got towed away by the town before he could get his dad to send me the Title and keys from Cali....... this car would have been the PERFICT donor car for all the parts that were bad on it. F**K!!!!!!!!!!

Don. Do you mean Kyle?

Don. Do you mean Kyle?

No...I mean Don....my buddy that used to live here in Webster....They moved out to California and rented out their house. Don brought his 2000 WS6 out tehre...and they left the Z-34 in the side yard and were gunna get it later. Don called me 1 day and told me that the car was mine once his dad found the title and keys and would send them to me.........but the Town of webster can legally tow an un-registered vehicle off a lot if its been sitting there for over 2 months.....this car sat there for 2 years....one day it was gone.....I told my buddy and he had their lawyer look into it....but the town seized it. It needed alot of work but was 100% fixable.

I can't believe you guys got those things off so quick. Nothing like newer steel I guess. It took me a 2hrs a side to cut quarters off a 2nd gen Trans Am. You guys had those both off in what, an hour?