Powermaster Pressure Switch Sources?

EMNCFI

OK, so now that the injector swap seems to have worked, 100 miles no leaks, although I need a new turbo blanket, but I think I need a new pressure switch as my pump runs each time I use the brakes past "very light" I changed out the Prior accumulator with the OEM one new from parts direct, I thought they had pressure switches too, but none found today 8/5. besides the pump thing, the brakes seem to take a second to really grab when you panic brake, kind of like the system is not quite ready to really brake, sorry if this is kind of a mess, been fighting with one of the other cars all day. Any ideas?

Did you fully bleed the system after swapping the accumulator? Also, have you checked with SIA Electronics to see if they have any pressure switches. They rebuild the PMIII's, so they might have some or know where to get them.

Here's SIA"s website.

http://www.siaelec.com/

I did bleed the system, this problem is what was happening after the swap to the prior accumulator that I just took out, and now it is happening to the GM one too. After the prior swap, I actually had the brakes flushed and a total fluid replacement by a dealer here that I actually trust, so I will check out SIA to see, even if it does not need the part, I think it might be a good idea to have an extra around

I trusted a dealership once.

why, I don't know. because they sell new cars. ask yourself, are they truly in the business to keep 20 year old cars on the road???

what you describe is a MC that has not been bled properly.