Coilover Adj Front and Rear Mounts w/ Spherical Bearings, Who Wants Some????!!!!

BXX

Well sorry to tell you Bob but I will more than likely be out. Between the Trans Am and the Camaro, most of my time will be spent working on them. Plus my CS still needs a lot of items (complete interior swap, fix heater box, paint complete car, ect) that I cant justify spending another $300+ to complete the coil over job. I will just run the rears the way they are until GTP_MuNky sells me his old rear mounts and then just run either a cut spring or lowering springs up front.

Dont get me wrong, I love my CS, but money can be spent better on it right now.

Getting 10 people on board could be a little tricky... only a few come to mind that care enough about how their w-body handles to be bothered with something this extreme...

At that price I could probably sell Captain Ficho on it...

Jamie

I don't think care may be it, but more along the lines of is it really worth it? For the all-out auto-x'ers, yes, definately. But, for most on here, they are just looking for better all around performance with better than stock stuff. Adding variability into something, that most do not know about or quite understand, is something that most will shy away from.

Getting 10 people on board could be a little tricky... only a few come to mind that care enough about how their w-body handles to be bothered with something this extreme...

Jamie

I don't think care may be it, but more along the lines of is it really worth it? For the all-out auto-x'ers, yes, definately. But, for most on here, they are just looking for better all around performance with better than stock stuff. Adding variability into something, that most do not know about or quite understand, is something that most will shy away from.

And thats what Im basically getting at with my above post. I care about my car and all, but I cant justify spending that kind of money on it now when there are things that need fixing on my car over something that isnt necessary at this time.

Bob, I will be able to work you a quote pretty soon. For the fronts, I know I cant touch. Does that include top plates? I would have about 30-40 just in material. Let me know. I will still work you a quote for the whole set-up.

I am interested in the rear mounts. I am in the process of getting all my parts for rear coil overs. But, knowing that I can get the stock ac delcos for about 40 each. Price is a concern.

I dont think that I will want the front as I already have KYB's and lowering springs.

IMHO, stock mounts should not be used as a spring perch for the coil overs... The spring can come unseated from the mount and not reseat correctly.

Jamie

well i am intersted into upgrading handling system for my 92 Z34.. i am planning on to order Stage 3 complete, from HTmotorsports. so i dont know if this part u all talking about will be better additonal to my stage 3 kit? or? becaause i dont really understand this kind of part that you guys plan to make thur CNC etc. let me kno more about it ill consider. money talks too

Jamie

You got me!!

Ideally I'd like for it to be $250 or less though. $280 for mounts is a bit hefty.

The design is now in the hands of Mark, aka dohcv6. Im sure he will be able to come up with something soon I hope!!

Hopefully he will know something later this week. I think he wanted to tweak the design just a bit, even though I cant think of a reason for it, im 100% sure he knows what he is doing :cool:

Anyway, there is a chance I wont own my CS much longer... :mrgreen: Depends on if some things have hit my credit report yet so I can finance a newer car.. Stupid credit scores :willynilly: :lol: