RedZMonte

well the engine still leaks like a bitch and runs like crap... now the tranny doesn't want to shift anymore. I am going to drop the subframe, pull the tranny, rebuild it and reseal the whole top end. I hope i figure out the problem while the trans is bring rebuilt. she has been parked for a couple months now. But the monte is just about to be force fed. the DOHC is back together and i am waiting on 3 gaskets and 3 manifold studs and its ready to be force fed. 5psi to start. 7psi soon after and tuned w/ an mini afc force feeding 10psi is very shortly after that.

RedZ

Guest TurboSedan

cool bean (the DOHC motor anyway). sorry to hear your TGP is having problemos....hope to see it soon when i get down to Loveland to pay you for the crossover pipe (nice job btw). i couldn't make it the other day since the w-body meet fell thru and the weather sucked ass anyway.

joshua

I have an 97 GTP, 90 TSTE, & 89 TGP.

I bought a few Land Rovers for my job & am really, really, really, impressed with them, the build, strength and standard feachers beat the crap out of Toyota (why buy from the peole who brough us Pearl Harbor), GM Dodge & ford.

+ I just felt like being different. :?

Guest TurboSedan
Just remember my young friend.....17 yrs with uncle Sam + some inheritance + some good investments. When I was in my early 20's It was an 84 GP 2+2 as my only car.

'84 GP 2+2? or an '86 GP Aerocoupe? i've never heard of an '84 GP 2+2. i'm 26 now, make pretty good money delivering pizza (around $17/hour), and the government sends me about $500 a month every month. that supports my car addiction for now. after i get my CS & GTS on the road it's time for either UW mechanical engineering degree, or WyoTech. then i'll have some real money and i'll go buy a nice Typhoon.

joshua

Guest TurboSedan
my bad 86 2+2 was not an aero coupe though.

Is that the college fund you get $ for?

nah, i actually have a severe anxiety disorder with associated panic attacks, so it's disability payments....oh well, everyone is fugged up somehow....

joshua