Look what I make with my new dome light switch... (pics inside)

RedGTP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedGTP

• swift13

• j_mezz

• Crazy K

Top Posters In This Topic

I check with my boss .. I can'tsell it to individual person :(

I will check what I can do.... :)

Can you give a list of materials and a little direction so that I can do it myself, since I'm not that inclined with wiring? I sure would like set of these in my CS.

Can you give a list of materials and a little direction so that I can do it myself, since I'm not that inclined with wiring? I sure would like set of these in my CS.

you want make a LED brake on rollbar ?

not to steal your thread RED but.....what size wheels and tires are you running?

Backspace and offset?

Is your car lowered?

Are you using spacers for the wheels?

I am having trouble decid on a wheel tire package for my 93 vert....yours looks nice.

Also....I too bought in on the lightswitch buy....the courtesy LED's look great.

thanks alot ! ;)

for my wheels, it's a standar EA wheels serie 077 18X8 with 245/45 tires

in rear I put 2 1/8 spacer in each side (buy at AWEB).. 1/4 spacer each side at the rear... and it's not lowered for this moment .. I wait my front coilover.. I have my rear coil conversion kit but I wait my front to make this drop... :P

If I can find dome light cradle ... I can make other and sell it .. but .. without ... I can't, no 'base' and need the switch and wire etc ...

may-be I can make it if you send me your's dome light cradle... I make the LED conversion and resend the final product with money in change.... :rolleyes: but I don't now how much ... I paid 25$CAN/feet for the LED strip,

average one feet need + my time to make this (1hour aprox) + shipping ...

if it's a good idea .. let me know ! I will check for the price ...

Yann

well now were talking! you give me an over all price i will send you my cradle and before you send it back i will give the full amount before you ship. does that sound good?? do you have a better way??

i am working on getting another car right now so i should be able to take my light out.

well now were talking! you give me an over all price i will send you my cradle and before you send it back i will give the full amount before you ship. does that sound good?? do you have a better way??

i am working on getting another car right now so i should be able to take my light out.

yes that's nice !

for the price .. humm .. how are your ready to paid for this ?