'91 Regal Instrument cluster

Doober

Dear collegues!

The forum I think is the last hope for me to find analog instrument cluster for my '91 Regal Limited. I asked a number of junkyards throwout the US but without any result. Car parameters are following: 3,1 engine, Limited, analog cluster. Someone told me that my cluster is for Canadian market.

I saw alot of offers of 3,8 clusters. If they going to work well? Or maybe someone has an experience to swap the analog cluster to digital one? Any advices will be highly appreciated. I fed up with driving the car without tach and speedo. Other gauges seems to work well,except temp gauge, and low coolant warning light stayed on all the time (coolant level sansor was replaced recently)

• 3 weeks later...

You could always swap in the digital UB3 cluster which can be switched between US and SI units. I did this swap in my car (I had the base digital cluster) and it wasn't plug and play but overall wasn't too bad if you're okay with re-pinning a connector.

I think it was worth it. The clusters appear on ebay every now and then. I paid about $50 for mine.

Tom