95 vert passneger door interchangability

Cam'ron

Just like that... Chris a.k.a. bigshynepo (95 triple white here in edmonton) has an issue with his passenger door. the "dealie" that keeps the door from flying all the way open isnt there for some reason, and his door got opened all the way and stretched the metal around the hinges, body shop i guess says they can most likely straighten it but then you have the whole bending metal back issue... from a JY perspective what years cutty verts can he get a door from... the dealer of course told him that they would "have to get a door from a 95 cause nothing else will fit" runaround bullshit. i would have to think that there was some amount of interchangability in this regard. i told him to ask here the other day but he hasnt yet so i will ask for him :lol:

I think You can make the 92-94 fit by removing the seat belt mounts.

I want to say the same, but i cannot offer any guarantee on ease of conversion.

he MUST use all the 95 doors wiring and the 95's complete latch mechanism.

And where's BigShyNepo hiding at? tell that bum to post!

1995 only...A 1992-1994 door cannot be modified to work, there are a few differences besides the seat belts...

there are... but... well... lemme finish converting a 94 door i have into a 95 by the weekend. *wink wink*