O2 sensor wasn't plugged in

90TGPGirl

I'm sure all of you know that there is an O2 sensor right in the turbo. Well, I has a new one installed when the Jeff M crossover was put in. Yesterday afternoon I was cleaning the engine and I noticed that the O2 sensor was not plugged in. The o2 part was in the turbo, but the other end was just dangling. Could that be a cause for my TGP running kind like shit??? Today I am cleaning the EGR valve. I really gotta clear the oil out of this car. OH YEAH...I also think the vacuum line for the tranny came loose. Supposably that's a common problem on TGP's. Where is it, and how do I stick it back on??? The car is jumpy...almost feels like a 5speed bucking...when you let off the clutch.

Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Yes, it could cause the shitty running. Plug it back in and give it a day or so of driving. See what it does. If it still don't run quite right, try doing an idle relearn.

You may also want to try running some GM Top Engine Cleaner through the system (might not need it since it has been apart reciently) I ran some through my STE tonight, will see if I notice any results tomorrow.

Also make sure it has the correct vaccume lines to the tranny, there should eb opne to vent off excess boost.