Junkyard vert

jmoore4294

Went to a Pull-A-Part today, got a few things for my convertible. Found the only 'vert on the lot. 1995. Charcoal interior. Dark Teal Metallic. Pretty much stripped. Various interior parts laying inside. The leather seats were....put to very good use, and they were in pretty bad shape.

VIN = 1g3wt32mxsd345583

As soon as my phone stops being an asshole, I'll post up the three pics that I got.

I have never seen a vert in a yard and I'm looking.

I need the driverside plastic trim piece where the back quarter meets the roof....if its not cracked of course.

Three bolts I think from inside the trunk.

Anyway...which pullapart? City?

\

I need the driverside plastic trim piece where the back quarter meets the roof....if its not cracked of course.

Three bolts I think from inside the trunk.

There's a Phillips screw under the b-pillar trim, the that trim is removed with 5 small Phillips screws. Then there's 3 10MM nuts under the quarter trim accessed through the trunk and by taking some screws out of the top well.

I'll look for you guys next time I go. Like I said, the majority of it was stripped. The only thing I got from it was an A/C compressor relay, which ended up not being my problem for why my compressor doesn't kick in. I know the passenger door panel is still there, but I didn't realize if the driver's side was there or not.

Hey Doc,

as posted above.....I need the driverside curved plastic trim piece where the back quarter meets the roof....if its not cracked of course. Preferrably white but thats wishful thinking.

"There's a Phillips screw under the b-pillar trim, that trim is removed with 5 small Phillips screws. Then there's 3 10MM nuts under the quarter trim accessed through the trunk and by taking some screws out of the top well."

Also looking for a a nice clean Passenger side turnsignal and foglight.

Its red and I belive its there if you are talking about along the quater window. And here is the place , I think they will ship.

Carthage auto parts

1-800-437-5715

It a yard were they pull parts and if they won't ship it let me know and I might be able to help.

Also looking for a a nice clean Passenger side turnsignal.

Do you need the cornering lens or the one to the right of the inboard headlight?

Its red and I belive its there if you are talking about along the quater window. And here is the place , I think they will ship.

Carthage auto parts

1-800-437-5715

It a yard were they pull parts and if they won't ship it let me know and I might be able to help.

thanks for the tip....

I'll call in the morning and check it out.

Carthage auto parts

1-800-437-5715

thanks for the tip....

I'll call in the morning and check it out.

i might have a good one if they fail for you, but it's not white.

Called Carthage....

The guy was friendly enough and said he had a couple verts on the lot.

However..he had no clue what part I was talking about and therefore could not verify its existence, the price or the shipping.

So...I will keep looking.

One consideration...if I ever get the vert home and can take a good look at it....it may be possible to remove the broken piece and glue/repair/reinforce the break from the backside and then fill/sand/paint to match.

Guys...I gotta find some vert parts cars in driving distance to Nashville. I need some help.

I have called or been to every yard I can locate locally and there is barely a coupe or two...no verts yet.

How do I or can I follow the auctions or get on a mailing list etc.