Junkyard Finds, with Vert VIN!!!

BXX

those AQ9s and international seats, do you think you could get the motors for the air (8 way power)off of them?

I can snag them, but that depends on what you are willing to pay for them. PM me if you are seriously interested.

I need the trunk lid for my tails and spoiler :razz:. Im not sure the next time Im going up, but it would be on a Sat or Sun since I work during the week. I think Im going to hold off on painting the whole car until I get the interior changed over to black or gray. So ill have a some extra money for parts right now.

Bite me :lol: I still need a set of tails. Oh well, I got the vert FSTB :razz:

Yeah, the second gens were pretty trashed.. I saw a complete 3800 I might decide to snag one day..

Anthony, I can find about 4 good header panels for the CS coupe. I still need one but its not top priority for me. PM me with what you are willing to pay for it. Im not gonna take the effort/time/and money up front to get a part that I have no need for and nobody will want :cool:

Euro, that is the only organized JY I have ever been to, but its a pull-a-part. Not some typical dump that wants to rip you off..

I'm in need of a console gray arm rest pad.

PM me with you exact needs and how much you are willing to pay. But since you are kinda a noob, I would need a deposit down on the part first..

I am in need of every single grey interior part- CS Coupe. :lol: :lol: :willynilly:

That can easily be done, but it will cost quite a bit since there are a lot of panels... I think shipping everything would be a killer too.

Well Ill check the local jy first, but if they dont.... your first on my list! But I would only want really decent clean stuff if its going to cost so much....

Well, Today I have another sweet score!!

First of all, I pulled 2 doors from a Neon and sold my a guy at work for $30 profit on each door.

Second, I now have a complete GP dash assy with HUD to swap into my 96 CS that I already put HUD in. I now have everything to do a HUD swap on another vehicle. I also snagged the DIC but since its from a 95, I dont think it will work with my OBD2. Took me friggen 2 hours to pull the entire dash out :willynilly: I sweated mah bawls off!!!

Oh yeah, the entire dash assy with the HUD and DIC cost me $55 :burnout: :high5:

So did you save a HUD and dash assmbly for me LOL. Im probably going up Sat for more stuff.

Yeah, but its in a black GP that is crammed between 2 cars where you cant get the doors open.

I imagine if you ask them, they will bring out the forklift and move it for ya.

BTW, the GP dash is now in my CS... It's not too bad to put in and it makes for a clean HUD swap.

Getting a GP HUD dashpad to work in a CS is just not possible. If you want HUD, put in a GP dash which allows you a nice spot for DIC as well. That and it looks better. Im gonna make a thread on the swap which will give ya a lowdown. Check it out, I'll have it posted in a hour or so.

Thats what I was gonna do anyways, my dash is all messed up from someone elses crappy radio install.

Did you end up taking the only other HUD then or was there more?

Let me know too what all it takes to remove the dash so I dont spend as much time on it as you did. :biggrin:

Yeah, I left the other GP completely intact..

Hey, just make sure you get ahold of me and I will go with you to pull the dash assy... Now that I know how to do it, it wont take 2 hours :willynilly: