Will '92 CS AQ9 seats fit/work in my 1989 Buick Regal?

89GranSport

Ok W-Body members, I need your help. I found some nice leather AQ9 seats out of a 1992 Cutlass Supreme coupe that I want to put in my 1989 Regal coupe. My question is will they fit/work in my car without getting into a wiring mess? Both driver and passenger CS seats are power. Whereas, my Regal only has a 4-way or 6-way power driver seat. What do I have to do to make them work in my car? Thanks everyone! :smile:

they will not work if they are graphite unless mounted in one of MY cars.

j/k

anything can be done with a little work. You will have to get the entire wiring harness and controls that go with them. does your car have a center console, or doo you need to grab the Cs's?

are these in a 92 coupe or sedan?

1992 Cutlass Supreme coupe

A GS generally has a center console, an AQ9 seat control will fit in place of the Regal's coin holder with a little cutting...Honestly, it won't be that difficult with a little bit of wiring knowledge.

they will not work if they are graphite unless mounted in one of MY cars.

j/k

anything can be done with a little work. You will have to get the entire wiring harness and controls that go with them. does your car have a center console, or doo you need to grab the Cs's?

are these in a 92 coupe or sedan?

The AQ9's will include all the wiring harnesses, controls, and center console. I do already have a center console in my Regal.

Can anybody tell me how to wire the AQ9 seats into my car?

I'm sure you don't want the seller telling you...but it's simple...plug in the harnesses are they work! you will need to pull the carpet to run the wires under the carpet!

Can anybody tell me how to wire the AQ9 seats into my car?

I'm sure you don't want the seller telling you...but it's simple...plug in the harnesses are they work! you will need to pull the carpet to run the wires under the carpet!

I was talking about how to wire up the lumbar in a car that didn't have lumbar.