multiple bleeds, still no brakes after vacuum brake swap

stockgp

schurkey, you r first question has been answered for me.

the pedal height is fine, before and after bleeding. this is as compared to the pedal height on my 94 gp.

i have no VISIBLE leaks. i have yet to add fluid other than during the lbeeding process

i used iso flare adapters, but still had to double flare the ends of the lines for the fittings that screw into the adapters

park brake is not equipped. i swapped to 94+ brakes and the earlier brake cable and pedal are not compatible

schurkey, you r first question has been answered for me.

So there is no vacuum booster with Powermaster (Delco-Moraine) III? Not something I would have expected.

the pedal height is fine, before and after bleeding. this is as compared to the pedal height on my 94 gp.

Also not what I was expecting. With either air in the hydraulic system; or with mis-adjusted brakes, the pedal should be lower than normal when the brakes are applied.

park brake is not equipped. i swapped to 94+ brakes and the earlier brake cable and pedal are not compatible

I don't know about the '94+ calipers, but with the older ones, if the park brake is not used, the rear caliper piston won't properly adjust.

If it was me, I'd be pulling on the park brake lever at the rear calipers so as to engage each one several times. Can't hurt; might help.

So there is no vacuum booster with Powermaster (Delco-Moraine) III? Not something I would have expected.

That is correct, the PMIII does not have a vacuum booster.