Its me and my unknown buick again.....

B_A_Buick3.1

I am not gonna say it would be more trouble. I am just sayin that an air ride setup is more than just throwin bags on and rollin. My setup is not designed to make the car handle and it took tons of fabrication and man hours to complete. If you were gonna "put" air on a car to make it handle, you would be designing something far more advanced than my setup which would take some talent and skill. My setup has been on for 3 years with no problems and I trust it 100% but I wouldn't take my setup on mid-ohio and tear around a track. That would probably expose some of the limitations of my setup.

Like I tell everyone...do what ya wanna do, it's your car and your money, BUT, if you are lookin for a monster air ride setup be prepared to spend some time and dough.

-Sean

and 3.1cutlass SURE

i want to see your car. I live about 30 min away.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B_A_Buick3.1

• BXX

• Psych0matt

• 3.1cutlass

U wanna c my car in person? That's cool, it is in my shop under a cover but you are more than welcome to come down somtime. You may have to drink a beer and turn a wrench or 2 though as that is usually what goes on at night at my place.

-and if you weren't talkin to me, sorry, I am an idiot.

-Sean

I would love to see it in person, and I will be in the Mansfield area today, but alas, I will be busy :sad:

I will have to check it out sometime, I am from Mansfield. Go down there a lot (I live in Brusnwick with ma GF)

U wanna c my car in person? That's cool, it is in my shop under a cover but you are more than welcome to come down somtime. You may have to drink a beer and turn a wrench or 2 though as that is usually what goes on at night at my place.

-Sean

You are from ashland right?

I would love to see it in person, and I will be in the Mansfield area today, but alas, I will be busy :sad:

I will have to check it out sometime, I am from Mansfield. Go down there a lot (I live in Brusnwick with ma GF)

Cool man, just lemme know. And you can bring ure GF if she is hot. :burnout:

-Sean

Yes sir

Cool man, just lemme know. And you can bring ure GF if she is hot. :burnout:

-Sean

Yes sir

naw man, she's pretty ummm, yeah... that is why there are light switches..

Give it about another month, and we will be split and I will be back down in Mansfield