*@#!*^@%$!$@&*)(^%&*

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Some muthafuka is gonna die...

My TGP got keyed today. They made one complete line the whole way around it. Across the hood, fender, fender flare, door, above the gas door, across the top of the rear bumper cover, up the passenger side, across that door, front fender and fender flare, then back onto the hood.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel sorry for the person that did it, if they are caught. They won't be able to hold a key when I get done with them. Did I mention I'm pissed?

Where was the car parked?

If the car was parked near your home then you could use a pin hole wireless camera installed in your car and the recorder would be in your house or you can get a pin hole camera with the recorder on board your car.

I know just how you feel, some moron hit my car last week. I know if I find the guy I'll probably get charged, but it'll be worth it.

Sounds like someone was pissed at you! Maybe you know him???

Guest Anonymous
Sounds like someone was pissed at you! Maybe you know him???

That's what I'm trying to figure out. The only person I can think of that hates me is my fiance's ex-husband. I don't think he'd have the balls to though.

Wow, I would definately be REALLY pissed. If you figure out who did it, I want to see the pictures of them when you are done with him/her. Maybe they are jealous that you have such a nice car.

that really sucks man. sorry to hear...especially to a TGP. i just got my door repainted on my car cuz some shithead keyed it up real nice. but all the way around the car???? that's just...umm....yeah....i'd be pretty hostile.

I know how you feel. just be glad poor gas into my headlights, Drain a all but 2 qurts of oil out, sugar in the tank, the list goes on.

Its not likely you will catch them unless they do it again. Just keep a good ear and listen to people who talk about it. Someone may slip up.

That sucks..

If that was the case, I would get a lock-type gas cap. Check my brake lines for (small break), and I would check my emergency brake lines too.

If I want to get him again... I would not put any alarm just yet. Get the car painted to dare him do it again. A hidden camera w/ recorder works all the time.

If he knows that you are a w-body.com member then he could be reading thiis post and be one step ahead of you :(

Guest Anonymous

I was talking to a buddy at work this morning about this. He has heard of alot of cars that have been keyed in the same parking lot. Supposedly there are some jackass bratty kids that live around there. In a way I hope it was someone who knows me trying to screw with me. That way I can take my anger out on them.

If you find them, Tie their tounge to your tailpipe, and drive them 80 mph , naked, over a field of broken glass.

Maybe I'm just bitter over a similar experience.

too bad...
...so sad

Red, you don't seem too simpathetic for him. Sorry to hear it, I can say that the one motherfuker that ever touched my car was real sorry that he did so. It was parked at a friends house and he thought it was someones that was there and bashed in the windshield. (It was my old 72 Buick LeSabre Hardtop Custom.) But I traded it for my Gutlass. :D

yeah! the one you can put here, here, or here!

I would be really pissed. Day after Debs got her 01 Dak, the pass. door was keyed. We still havent gotten it fixed. This went through the decals too etc. But, only went down to base.

I kinda agree with the kids. While i live in a rich negiboorhood...its the cheaper part...and then just the parrents tooo. WE had 2 kids riding bikes, and both almost hit Debs truck and neighboors Audi. But we have had numerous kids just wanting to play pranks...etc. I wont even park my car in the street anymore.

Jon