2001 Buick Century detail!! (36 pictures)

Euro

Wasn't sure where to post this....since it is a W-body so it won't go in Other Cars, however it's not mine..so no members rides. But anyways.....So, my aunt passed away last monday, and her wake and funeral were this weekend. Well today, I took the liberty of detailing her car for her to prep it for sale. A 2001 Buick Century. Pretty nice car, she bought it new, only 47k miles on it. Has *I think* every option including OnStar, and it still has all the dealer parafinaliea(sp) still on the car. Interior's perfect, although the exterior was not so nice. Had/has a lot of scuffs, scrapes, smudges from those all too common parking lots. And unfortunately I don't have a buffer, however the Zymol took care of a good portion of the imperfections.

The paint still needs some work, it needs to be clayed BADLY. And then buffed. However, I did the best I could with my two hands!! Anyway, onto the pics!

BEFORE...the car hadn't been out of the garage in over a month, and probably hadn't been cleaned in forever.

HPIM0677.jpg

HPIM0678.jpg

HPIM0679.jpg

HPIM0680.jpg

HPIM0681.jpg

HPIM0682.jpg

HPIM0684.jpg

HPIM0685.jpg

HPIM0686.jpg

After a wash...

HPIM0687.jpg

HPIM0688.jpg

HPIM0689.jpg

HPIM0690.jpg

Post-wax!!! Hitting the 3 hour mark

HPIM0691.jpg

HPIM0692.jpg

HPIM0693.jpg

HPIM0694.jpg

HPIM0695.jpg

HPIM0696.jpg

HPIM0697.jpg

HPIM0698.jpg

HPIM0699.jpg

HPIM0700.jpg

HPIM0701.jpg

Now for the interior...Didn't take any before pictures, only a couple during. And I didn't have any leather cleaner because I thought this car was cloth...:oops:I love this, two tone leather, Buick logo stitched into the front seats, COMFY as hell!!

HPIM0702.jpg

HPIM0703.jpg

HPIM0704.jpg

Now afters...

HPIM0705.jpg

HPIM0706.jpg

HPIM0707.jpg

HPIM0708.jpg

HPIM0709.jpg

HPIM0710.jpg

And like I said, still has all the dealer tags and things from when it was NEW!!! Has every piece of information as well, including the New car delivery checklist. No pictures of those documents however...

This is the "reminder" for a checkup after it's first 3,000 miles

HPIM0711.jpg

Kind of faint because of the sun shield, however this is the sticker it had when it sat in the lot with the rest of the new Buicks for 2001!!

HPIM0712.jpg

Well, that's it. Loooong post, sorry lol. I really wish I could've cleaned the leather and clayed/buffed it...but she looks good!!!!

I should be getting a buffer and requisite polishing chemicals in a couple of weeks max. If you interested in coming to St. Louis, I'll hook you up. I also have Lexol and a nice horse hair brush for those seats. Let me know if you're interested. :)

That said, very nice work. :thumbsup: