Who else hates their car?!

19Cutlass94

ughh....just got back from the shop, rear caliper is seized(again), rear break hose is cracked, one of the arms on the subframe is bent(WTF), and it has been 90 degrees and the bitch doesnt have a/c....I have no more money....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Euro

• ZoomZoomFan

• Rdrckt_92

I cussed out my car, and it got the message and stopped barfing coolant.

(I replaced the pressure cap and bled the air out of the system too though....).

So I love it again.

I still gotta fix the front end vibration on my car. But.... I rely on my car too much right now to have it down.

I think this Friday, however, it may be solved. Well... I plan on it anyways. I guess I gotta make sure it's alright with Rob and his schedule haha.

I hated my vert at the very end. everytime i fixed something two other problems popped up, including the engine and trans starting to go, so I cut my losses and sold to someone that was going to restore it.

lol a client of mine has a 98 buick with a 3800 and the intake manifold went and decided to fil the airbox and TB with antifreeze :eek: lol lots of white smoke

yep, seen that many times.

lol a client of mine has a 98 buick with a 3800 and the intake manifold went and decided to fil the airbox and TB with antifreeze :eek: lol lots of white smoke

My buddys grand marquis just started leaking a oil and antifreeze mix! Not good!

I love my TGP. Id love it more if the brakes didnt suck tho. Damn pm3 crap. Plus now all kinds of random stuff has stopped working. Power locks, the lumbar and power seat, the door speakers and the power antena Im hoping its just a blown fuse.

I hate driving my dad's 03 SE compared to my car. I've been driving that the last couple days, god I hate having to look at the speedo, manually going to the radio to change the station...and the fact that it's a 4 door.

I love my TGP. Id love it more if the brakes didnt suck tho. Damn pm3 crap. Plus now all kinds of random stuff has stopped working. Power locks, the lumbar and power seat, the door speakers and the power antena Im hoping its just a blown fuse.

PMIII's are awesome if they work right- my TGP will outstop most cars on the road as-is. I'm guessing you have a blown fuse, like you said.

That said, I love my TGP! :mrgreen:

I hate driving my dad's 03 SE compared to my car. I've been driving that the last couple days, god I hate having to look at the speedo, manually going to the radio to change the station...and the fact that it's a 4 door.

\

lolol

\

lolol

Yep. When I drive my friend's car (a 92 GA SE), I'm always pushing my thumbs into the steering wheel absentmindedly, because I'm so used to my awesome steering wheel radio controls. :P

I love my car now that I fixed my ac- I can make the interior of the TGP be 42* F if I want to... I did today and froze my ass off inside the car lol. :willynilly: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who might be hating their current w-body...

I know someone who has a red '97 2-door GP that I think they are going to sell. I wish I could buy it. They bought it two years ago and haven't put many miles on it. They don't realize what a cool car it is. I'd hate to see it go to someone else who doesn't appreciate it. I'm in central Vermont. If anyone's interested in more details, let me know and I'll get them.