Who else hates their car?!

19Cutlass94

sure enough I had to say it.....

now when my car is cold it runs like shit. Sounds/feels like its got a miss, but goes away when warm... just something else I guess... :lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Euro

• ZoomZoomFan

• Rdrckt_92

My car overheats, the struts are gone, alignment is gone, alt is making odd noise, burns oil, burns coolant, uses wayy to much gas, tired as shot, pwr locks dont work, ac cant hold charge, rust hole in right rocker panel, too many dents and dings to name, front suspension is shot, brakes are shot. hrm, what the fuck else is wrong with this car?

well if it makes you feel any better there Lumidriver..... my GP wont hold an AC charge, my locks randomly unlock themselves so i had to pull the fuse on the power locks, my right front strut squeaks, my auto dim mirror has never worked, iv been too lazy to re-wire my heated seat, my exhaust ticks, the paint fix i had done by a friend looks like hell, still need to get the PAC steering controls, ball joints need replaced, i busted a bolt on the exhaust crossover so i have a c-clamp holding it together, needs a full brake job, hear a vibration noise around 1500-2000 rpms, just found out that my front bumper isnt mounted securely at all and one of the mounting points is broken, rear defog no longer works cuz the glue shit for the tab i used didnt work, door panel sqeaks.... im sure i could think of other stupid things.

I like this thread....It's good to know I'm not the only one who keeps a mental list of little things to be done. I try to knock one off per week, and boy do you feel good when you know you've "taken care of business". lol

I hate my car from time to time. everything squeeks, interior is missing random screws, rear 6 x 9s are going out, no ac, kinda thirsty, drivers window falls off track, tint is bubbling, rear defroster is bad, glass is all scratched, shifter button is worn out, trunk leaks like hell, small rust spots here and there, and one exhaust tip is crooked....yea I guess we all make a list, and I've foud that when i fix one thing, something else happens

kinda thirsty

So get some pop or something, how is that the car's fault?? :lol:

Still don't hate my cars. I love 'em! My green one carried me 1,300 miles in two days without a hitch!

I like this thread....It's good to know I'm not the only one who keeps a mental list of little things to be done. I try to knock one off per week, and boy do you feel good when you know you've "taken care of business". lol

i hear you on that. It's like AHHHH one more off the list. Then I look at my list and see it's still long, and that good feeling quickly goes away.

well put me back on the list.... leaking some kind of fluid. Have no idea what it is as all the fluids are fine. Pull the car in the garage, and the next morning theres a nice little puddle! Wonderful! :rolleyes:

I really just wanna park this car, get another one and put a new damn drivetrain in this thing...

well put me back on the list.... leaking some kind of fluid. Have no idea what it is as all the fluids are fine. Pull the car in the garage, and the next morning theres a nice little puddle! Wonderful! :rolleyes:

I really just wanna park this car, get another one and put a new damn drivetrain in this thing...

Is it clear? Have you had the A/C on recently?

I do that once in awhile, I'm like OMFG I'M LEAKING and put my fingers in it and realize it's A/C condensation.

:lol: I wish it was the AC. But I havent used it in a couple days, and it does it reguardless of AC on or off. I have a feeling its either oil or tranny fluid. But I gotta find out

Is it clear? Have you had the A/C on recently?

I do that once in awhile, I'm like OMFG I'M LEAKING and put my fingers in it and realize it's A/C condensation.

My dumb ass does that a lot with the Grand Am. I get so paranoid at any little thing the car does. I walked out to it after work, there was a HUGE puddle by the wheel, and my heart just sank. I dove down, and realized that it was water and the car was doing what it was supposed to. :lol:

I love my GP....why else would I hang on to it for 8 yrs.

thats a long time. My buddy's had his 91 GP for 7 years I think. I thought 4.5 was long for my Lumina.

I have had my green GP for 3 or so years. I'm selling it this weekend.

really?!?!?!? like really? definitely, for sure, no doubt about it? :peace:

Ever since I lowered the price to $850, I've gotten tons of calls about it. :roll:

well with how much the gtp was sucking out of me, i quit caring, and the fact that it got shitty gas mileage and was a pain to work on,

i'd rather be making car payments on my scion then ever own another used american car and having to throw money at it every 2 weeks.

well with how much the gtp was sucking out of me, i quit caring, and the fact that it got shitty gas mileage and was a pain to work on,

i'd rather be making car payments on my scion then ever own another used american car and having to throw money at it every 2 weeks.

too bad you have to drop a cool 3gs on it to get it to run with a 3100 lumina.