Who else hates their car?!

19Cutlass94

I called to get an alignment today.... yeah back up till july 9th! LOL so Im gonna be driving around on the winter tires for the next week or so...atleast Ill have my next paycheck by then!

But I guess they cant do rear alignments only? Its either front or all 4? ohh well I got the car fixed today... finally. So the car is all set besides that alignment issue. Deff didnt enjoy working on it.

Gald to see its sorted out Jay. BTW, how hot is it up there? I've heard its been hot as hell lately...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Euro

• ZoomZoomFan

• Rdrckt_92

My relationship with the Quad4 is a love hate relationship... I love it and it hates me. I'm like the wife that gets beat up by her husband and tries to play it off around others like they made him do it....

It's kind of sad actually... lol

My relationship with the Quad4 is a love hate relationship... I love it and it hates me. I'm like the wife that gets beat up by her husband and tries to play it off around others like they made him do it....

Could I interest you in some Nerf doors?

Could I interest you in some Nerf doors?

Only if my Cutlass lets me have them lol

WHY DO YOU THINK I'M WEARING AVIATORS! I NEED GLASSES TO COVER UP ALL THE CUTLASS STUTTERS AND BASH MY HEAD INTO THE DASH GOING DOWN THE ROAD!

But seriously Jay I understand how you feel. Trying to fix stupid shit was my summer last year. Instead of driving it around and going places with friends I was in a garage changing almost every single internal part on the engine that my Dad and I could think of... And it still doesn't run right. Half the reason I still have it is because it would be like pissing away $1000's after all the time and money we spent on that damn thing.

I don't hate mine. The van needs a few things and the car needs....a lot.....But I certainly don't hate them as neither has failed to start recently.

The truck...I hated.

I thought you liked the truck?

I don't hate mine. The van needs a few things and the car needs....a lot.....But I certainly don't hate them as neither has failed to start recently.

The truck...I hated.

What are you, nuts? :lol: j/k I hated that thing...It served its purpose and now it is gone and I haven't given it one thought since. It was slow and ugly...:D Now I have 2 Oldsmobiles, my wife LOVES the Silhouette.

The truck...I hated.

What are you, nuts? :lol: j/k I hated that thing...It served its purpose and now it is gone and I haven't given it one thought since. It was slow and ugly...:D Now I have 2 Oldsmobiles, my wife LOVES the Silhouette.

Hehe. It was a Mazda-RangerClone, correct? My grandad has a Danger Ranger 5 speed and I don't like it at all. I've never driven it, but it rides harsh and it's way noisier than any S-10 I've been in/around.

I've hated my car the last few days...the drivers side window has come off track twice since yesterday morning and both times when it was beginning to rain....damn car has it out for me

I mean I realize people have spent more time and money on theirs than I have on mine, but I HATE it when shit fucks up and I HATE doing the same thing more than once. This is the 3rd time Ive had these coilovers off the car.

I dont even dare add up what I have into the car. I dont know and I honestly dont want to know. :lol:

i would have to say i agree but the way i see it is i have put so much it i couldnt go back, but i have those days where i just want to say fuck it. especially because i have to do my monoleaf

I still love my redcar, even after I put a new motor into it after having it for just 8 months (at 110K). Now it only has 24,000 miles on it! I hope it lasts to the end of the world. I only put on about 5K per year, so I think it will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What I "hate" is how I bought this Grand Prix as cheap wheels to get me to school....and fell strangly in love with it.

I was happy just to HAVE a car when I first got it, as I was desperate for a car just to get to school. Coming from a Ford (that I crashed), this GP felt like "home" right away. I was raised in a GM family, so that little SVT Contour always felt like someone elses car, although I never would have admitted it while I had it.

And now the Grand Prix is 1000% better than when I first bought it, yet it's still like the end of the world when I hear a rattle or something The car has turned me into an obsessed freak! ahhhhhh!

I find that the condition of the car effects the condition of my mood!

What I "hate" is how I bought this Grand Prix as cheap wheels to get me to school....and fell strangly in love with it.

I was happy just to HAVE a car when I first got it, as I was desperate for a car just to get to school. Coming from a Ford (that I crashed), this GP felt like "home" right away. I was raised in a GM family, so that little SVT Contour always felt like someone elses car, although I never would have admitted it while I had it.

And now the Grand Prix is 1000% better than when I first bought it, yet it's still like the end of the world when I hear a rattle or something The car has turned me into an obsessed freak! ahhhhhh!

Im exactly the same way.

My TGP does the same for me and makes me feel the same too lol. :lol: Glad I'm not the only one! :willynilly:

I love the dustbuster, but it's developed a random miss that I haven't been able to figure out...Compression is good, spark is healthy, injectors are pulsing, WTF?

I hate my car soooooo much that I am taking the suspension and compatible parts for my 88' CS and calling a portable car crusher to come get it ... I'm hoping to tape the whole thing too.... gonna be AWESOME!!!

omg i fully agree with that one, any little noise or imperfection drives me absolutely nuts and i become a raging bitch lol

If theres a noise on my car I HAVE TO figure out what it is... but Im not gonna say that my car is actually good for once... cause if I do something will happen.... :lol:

If theres a noise on my car I HAVE TO figure out what it is... but Im not gonna say that my car is actually good for once... cause if I do something will happen.... :lol:

my car squeeks over bumps like a mofo. I just turn up the music :lol: