What's it worth?

94OCSC

Not sure that I'm too interested in selling at the moment, but am kind of curious what my car might be worth if I would decide to sell it?

It's low mileage at 46,000 original miles and has been well-cared for over its life as the 1st owner was a 70 year old woman that kept it garaged and nearly 99% of the mileage on it was put on by her for vacation road-trips and weekend drives. It was her "fun car" as she told me. :wink:

The leather interior is in excellent shape and the vert-top is the original with no visible problems whatsoever. It's had no modifications done to it that I'm aware of and is completely stock right down to the radio. There's a few very minor scratch-marks on it with some light rock damage on the front end from the highway road trips... but otherwise the paint is original and in good condition IMHO.

Since I got it a year ago, I've already had three different people offer to buy it, but nobody's ponied up a price... so I'm curious what I should be looking for if I would decide to sell it.

I'm attaching a few photos:

cut3sd6.jpg

cut1tj3.jpg

cut2bp2.jpg

cut5hw1.jpg

the tach looks like 3.1 It is also a 94.

That means nothing, ive got a 3.4 1994 Vert with the same tach.

and because this was owned by a 70 year old women, ill bet it is the 3.4.

As far as price goes, the most MINT 3.4 Vert should go for around 5-6K.

Any more... and the person who's buying it is a retard and should look into the car first.

it's a 3.1 no lip tails and no DOHC badge on the front fender

3 bags of pizza rolls is my offer

and a 70 year old woman would have no use for a 3.4

That means nothing, ive got a 3.4 1994 Vert with the same tach.

I'll bet you don't! :lol: 3.4L tachs have a higher redline..

and because this was owned by a 70 year old women, ill bet it is the 3.4.

Explain the logic behind that statement. :lol:

70 year old woman + no fender badges = 3.1 I'll bet. If nothing else has been done, I don't see why someone would take the time to remove the badges, and also no lip.

anywho, I'd say probably in the 6k range

Its to hard to tell from this angle considering you cant read the numbers. even if its only less than 1000 RPM more. and yea i forgot about the lip spoiler.

P.S. The DOHC badge is on the driverside, can you see a driverisde shot there...

P.S. The DOHC badge is on the driverside, can you see a driverisde shot there...

LOL DOHC badges are placed on both front fenders on CSs.

You are 0 for 3 in this thread!

thank you but on my car, it only has it on the Driverside and there is no remains of any possible residue from taking it off the passenger side. :lol:

Retail KBB for my zip says $5,675. Considering the excellent condition it is in and garage kept, if you were to take care of those chips and scratches in the paint to flawless, I'd add an extra grand for near perfection.