Foglight options and polishing glass..

Dirty Rockstar

Well, my trip to the UPull was cut drastically short because the ONLY car with the OBD2 harness had all it's plugs cut.. WTF MAN!!? There was a 95 RIGHT behind it!!!

Anyway, back on track.. I DID get a set of UNBROKEN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sedan fog lights.. They look alright, but I am wondering what I can do to polish the glass and clean them up.. THey look a bit hazy..

Also, since Im not installing these right away, what can I do for bulbs? They are 895 IIRC bulbs, and I think they'll LOOK okay, ut I want ot SEE okay at night and during low visibility times.. Without buying a set of shitty aftermarket light sets, what can I do to put a set of bright bulbs in those lenses?

I'll post pics later on.. I am going to take the wife to work, then finish the console project, post pics and a poll.. :cool:

You can try cerium oxide. It's what you use to polish glass. That's if it's just hazy. If it's pitted badly, you might need to use something a little stronger.