• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

mask the lip and shoot them black and those would be $$$.

silver makes them look like a 92 GP or something, still look good and nice choice!

how wide are they?

mmmmmm rims. Makes me want to buy some.

PS your RR tire is mounted the wrong way.

yes i know, the other 2 on are the rear of the lumia and i just wanted to see how they looked

silver makes them look like a 92 GP or something, still look good and nice choice!

how wide are they?

they are 18 x8s and i am debating n gettin them powdercoated gold

how wide are they?

they are 18 x8s and i am debating n gettin them powdercoated gold

gold is good too. I just thought black would be more of a match for the interior.

I have been thinking about getting some but only if they are 8 inch wide like those would be perfect. where do you get themfrom?

Jeff, you're doing the right thing: making the TGP the way YOU see it. I respect that. My own opinion is against the rims, but who knows they will probably grow on me with time. Good job!

I have seen that style before somewhere. I think thats as close to the x-lace look you are going to get. jeff m had some chrome ones but this style is much more suitable for a black TGP. I like how its almost x-lace style. matches the car perfect. I am jealous.

If I could just pick up the phone right now and give them a part # and order them I probably would.

but actually the 17x9 sounds like it would be cool if it didnt rub...

wonderful!!!! i applaud you for choosing some wheels that you dont see on every other w-body under the sun...they really make your ride stand out...not that it wont once you open the hood (or throttle)...

ok so what wheels are they? did you have to run spacers/adapters to make the wheels fit right?

wonderful!!!! i applaud you for choosing some wheels that you dont see on every other w-body under the sun...they really make your ride stand out...not that it wont once you open the hood (or throttle)...

ok so what wheels are they? did you have to run spacers/adapters to make the wheels fit right?

they are cheapo rims, scorpion brand, with the tire they are 46lbs anyways ya no way an 077 or similar was going on my car, it just had to be different and uncommon in the w-body world. no adapters on the front in the pics and a 1/4 spacer in the rear. im most likely going to put the 1/4 inch ones upfront and go 1/2 in in the rear so they stick out more then stock (these are +30mm 18x8" rims)

they are cheapo rims' date=' scorpion brand, with the tire they are 46lbs anyways ya no way an 077 or similar was going on my car, it just had to be different and uncommon in the w-body world. no adapters on the front in the pics and a 1/4 spacer in the rear. im most likely going to put the 1/4 inch ones upfront and go 1/2 in in the rear so they stick out more then stock (these are +30mm 18x8" rims)

[/quote']

The 077s do seem to be popular. Ever since i bought my tgp with the 077s ive noticed several other members here have the same rims. I think i have the only tgp with them tho.

I love the way the 077s look on my car! Although i like the x-laces to....look like they would be a pain in the ass to keep clean tho. The 077s were on the car when i bought it. I dont know what happened to the x-laces....maybe they were sold to someone on here. Or more then likely scrapped. I kinda wish i still had them so if i ever wanted to switch to the OG look i wouldnt have to go searching for replacements.

for me chrome looks better with red than black. I dont even know why yet either. :lol: maybe the red needs it to look better. or its flashier...I cant figure it out.

Chrome :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I hate chrome... I know I'm odd... the last thing I want on my car is something that screams "I have something to steal"

Not to mention, I just find chrome to be gaudy... If I wanted Bling factor I'd be driving something other than a w-body.

JUST MY OPINION... its why you will never see a piece of chrome on my car, the closest I will get is the polished lip of a cross lace, and the brushed aluminum pieces I made for my dash.

Jamie

Open Wastegate ...nice...and loud...LOL

That is HOT....why didn't you wrap your exhaust in header wrap?.....I know it would cover up the sexy SS and such...but underhood temps would be better.

Why did you mount the turbo soo far ahead....more room?

I like, I like. Quit teasing me kuntzie,your going to have me take out another mortgage on my house :drool:

hahaha

Open Wastegate ...nice...and loud...LOL

That is HOT....why didn't you wrap your exhaust in header wrap?.....I know it would cover up the sexy SS and such...but underhood temps would be better.

Why did you mount the turbo soo far ahead....more room?

ya its going to be loud, the one horn of the BOV will be directly out the vent on the hood. so boh will be very loud

ya just didnt really felll like wraping the headers as they look so good,

the turbo is mounted so far up for a coule of reasons

more room for the intercooler piping (so it doesnt have to go ontop of the turbo (stays cooler)

there is alot of room up front as there is no stock intercooler over there anymore so the filer can be put on with lots of room to spare.