• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I cant wait till I have disposable income and the cars to spend it on. Where do you work Kuntzie?

Oh and I love that car, I wanted to buy it as soon as I saw that Skalor had it for sale. I know I wouldnt have treated it and brought out its potential like you have though.

Keep up the great work!

All I want is bang bang bang, I don't want relationship, I just want bang bang bang! Your setup makes me aroused, it's going to be nice to add "fastest TGP on the planet" to your sig!

will be nice to see what they are like on a GP finally.

x2....that ISNT a 2nd gen

x2

and +23 offset is perfect.....that is why they look like mexxi rims on second gens...they stick out toooo much.

Some guy in Grand Rapids had those rims on his Z34, he sold it like a year ago but he used to be on the board. I saw his car on Alpine with a forsale sign and then saw it here later that day.

Sexy rims for a sexy car.

So any word on where you got those wheels? I never had the chance to find mustang wheels with the right offset.

those mustang wheels would stick oput of your fenders like crazy.. for a lumina like urs u could use 05+ rims and they would be PERFECT