396whp and 473wtq!!!!!!

kuntzie

Thats not bad really. I've spent 6k-7k on the camaro since I've owned it...

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the results. BTW 4k for a perf. engine is dirt cheap.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not bad really. I've spent 6k-7k on the camaro since I've owned it...

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the results. BTW 4k for a perf. engine is dirt cheap.

ya that is mainly just the engine. under the hood

i also spen like 2k on a stereo,then gagues and a bunch of other stuff i forgot to mention.. i gotta be at about $10 000 now total.

GASP!!!!!!!!! :eek:

you or the airfilter to feed that snail..

dang.

i think the only answer is both as the filter is the biggest one i could find aswell

GASP!!!!!!!!! :eek:

you or the airfilter to feed that snail..

dang.

i think the only answer is both as the filter is the biggest one i could find aswell

be like all the hondr fags around here and not run a filter...i've never understood that facination....

spend all that money and not put a filter on the turbo...what r-tards.

haha.

just use a turbo sock, that just slips over the inlet of the turbo. Buy a set of nylons from the pharmacy.....cheap, and easy.

haha.

just use a turbo sock, that just slips over the inlet of the turbo. Buy a set of nylons from the pharmacy.....cheap, and easy.

been there done that... works like a charm

It should be interesting no doubt.

Have fun with the build. Looks like it is coming together for you.

Funny you are adding up receipts. It makes me laugh when someone comes in my shop wanting a build quote and when I put everything together they always gasp. Does everyone on this planet think that 100+ HP over stock is cheap?? Let alone 150 - 200HP over stock? :rolleyes:

What do you mean you can't give me 200+ more HP out of my N/A car with just a chip tune? I have to do forced induction? I have to upgrade the fuel system? I have to upgrade the exhaust? I thought I read something on the internet that Ferrari built my Honda motor and all it took was one of those $35 HP chips off Ebay to get another 100HP?? Man I have to save some money and I will get back to you by the end of this month! :rolleyes:

^^ ya no shit eh....

so ya i got all the stereo stuff now.... ya this aint gunna be just all go here folks... alpine alpine and some more alpine... oh and a pioneer indashsh tv/ dvd player too. (dvh-8700 model or something like that)

the speakers and amp are at my house but the rest is at the shop. im most likely not going to use the infinity perfect and get a 10: type X or something to get more of hte alpine feel.

ya more parts for the money pit

the stereo is lacking 6x9s i know i know... and the fronts are just 4" speakers i know that aswell but i got a god deal on the shit and they are for my highs anyways, and besides circular speakers sound better IMO anyways

Photo_041207_003.jpg

Photo_041107_002.jpg

3" intercooler piping (intercooler to TB) for some reason the 2.5 shit for the turbo to i/c is on backorder, should be here on monday or tuesday

Photo_041207_001.jpg

3" inline cat (for dodge srt8's)

Photo_041207_002.jpg

Photo_041207_004.jpg

Photo_041207_005.jpg

Photo_041207_006.jpg

Photo_041207_007.jpg

Photo_041207_009.jpg