• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like those intake ports were opened up pretty good compared to the stock/puny size. I'm assuming you got the lower done too?

On a related note, how did your lower intake manifold look beforehand? Mine looked like the roughest casting GM could have possibly produced. :lol: I'm going to take it off soon and clean it up a little...

well i got my K&N filter today. its a 4" outlet x 9" long.... i was supposed to get my turbo/ dwnpipe blanket/ jacket but i ordered to late and only th filter came it will be here tomorrow.

the new intercooler/ couplers/ t-bolts/ vband flanges & clamps will be here next week sometime

the heads and lower intake will be here this week sometime

heres a pic of the filter

filter.jpg

holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just calculated my cost so far (which is basically everything) i got a price of ~ 3925 bucks... and i am prob missing a few things... and that PArts bought since december! thanks god i sold my other turbo and stuff to cut doen this prce a little but fuck damn ya this car will never be worth selling

like 4k + the car + mods i did before december (at least $1000)

holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just calculated my cost so far (which is basically everything) i got a price of ~ 3925 bucks...

sadly.. that's about what I've spent on mine :( but that's because I'm an idiot and have to replace everything that was working fine to begin with.

small shit adds up hardcore.