• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

ya the turbo is designed to 7-10L motors (well the stock turbo is)

upgradeds are as follows

HX35 UPGRADED cOMPRESSOR

HX40 TURBINE WHEEL

HIE TURBINE HOUSING

WHIE COMPRESSOR HOUSING

TALON GUYS HAVE MADE ~700WHP WITH A VERY SIMILAR TURBO

That's pretty wicked Jeff.....We'll have to get together this summer once it's all done. You'll be way quicker than me, but I got to ride in/drive this car!!

woe...i didn't see the pic next to the pop can before.....that thing is large! you gonna try to squeeze 2.5 or 3" mandrel DP in there?? any problems with interference with the brake master cylinder??

3" downpipe, 2.5" dumpipe off the wastegate.. with the custom headers/ 5-speed rthere will be no issues

nice! are you sticking with the stock crossover?? you gonna cut a hole in the crossover and do some welding for the wastegate then? or where are you putting that?

keep taking pics! love to see all the shit i cant buy! finally some one is going big!!

no the stock style x-over is not bieng used.the battery is going in the trunk to make a little more room. the wastegate is going to go where the stock x-ovewr would meet the fromnt manifold and just go straight down. the setup is going to be insane, i gues you could say im going big but i still dont know how good its going to be

finally some one is going big!!

I agree, A project thats next on my list along with the FMIC. Kuntzie yes please some pics on both would be very helpful. Thanks, Jimmy