• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:WOW!! looks like a great layout!! since this is the biggest build in tgp history is there any reason you didnt go for stand alone engine management?? haltech or aem ems or something??

oh also did you get rid of the ac or did you just get a smaller condenser??

:eek:WOW!! looks like a great layout!! since this is the biggest build in tgp history is there any reason you didnt go for stand alone engine management?? haltech or aem ems or something??

never really even looked into standalone, i think i can do just fine with my moates system, if not i will definitly look into it.

when skalor did the 5-speed swap he got rid of the a/c which is fine with me as i dont really need it anyways, windows are down most of the time when driving it (unless at the track and i would want the a/c on while racing anyways)

biggest build, ya i guess that may be the case as ive never seen Jeff M's claims of glory, you do never know though the car could be not any faster then it was before, a few days and we will all see what all the hard work, dedication and money has done for this project.

all i want is 1... just one 12 second pass from this, i dont care about about a low 12 or an 11, or the 60' time, just one 12 second run...

prove to all the people asking why i didnt go with a 3x00 hybrid or just drop a 3.8 turbo setup which would have been cheaper.

old technology this and poor design that... i guess you have to own one of these cars to appreciate the value of the 3.1 intercooled turbo on the upper intake.

sure my car is now "hacked" more then anyone could imagine and realistically isnt worth much in tems of a true collectable, but these car i fell in love with the first itme i heard about them and read up on them.

ya i just rambled for a bit....

anyways need about 30 mins of work to get it running now but have to wait for part till tomorrow, as all the stores are closed.

wish the car luck.

never really even looked into standalone' date=' i think i can do just fine with my moates system, if not i will definitly look into it.

when skalor did the 5-speed swap he got rid of the a/c which is fine with me as i dont really need it anyways, windows are down most of the time when driving it (unless at the track and i would want the a/c on while racing anyways)

biggest build, ya i guess that may be the case as ive never seen Jeff M's claims of glory, you do never know though the car could be not any faster then it was before, a few days and we will all see what all the hard work, dedication and money has done for this project.

[/quote']

i got to peak under the hood of his tste once....perfection...everything looked like it was factory installed and fresh off the show floor...he probably actually had more depth of build but yours is bigger in terms of power parts...big front mount + monster turbo + big dp

if you ran aem or haltech you could run up to 21psi w/out fuel cut and have a bunch of cool built in features like....integrated two step...launch control stuff (i think)...built in nitrous control....meth/water injection control...etc...plus every dyno shop thats worth anything has a tuner on site that will know it well right off-the-bat and tune you in very nicley

Just came across this thread...I don't frequent the TGP section much. This is one F*#%ing incredible car. Those wheels with gold centers, spaced out about an inch = wet dream.

Just my $0.02. Carry on...

this car will never see 20 psi i dont think me or the car could handle it with this turbo hahah

the dyno day was cancelled due to the snow that set me back on getting it done , the car is up and running now, again.

i am insainly happy right now, working on getting my buddies camera to make some HI quality movies, the idle out of the car is enough to make you pee your pants,

Jud where are you!!!???!!!? , enjoy your 6 remaining days of being the fastest, April 5th is opening day at the track muhahahahaha

Enter the shameless plug lol:

And threads like this remind me of how some people need a TGP. Oh wait! I have one listed in the for sale section.

End Hijack...looks good Kuntz!