• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

she will be done in 12 days.. other than that no more pictures will be posted... ok ya ill post the pucs of the heads tomorrow, but then thats it.

also i change my avatar after a nice bath i gave the car.

she will be done in 12 days.. other than that no more pictures will be posted... ok ya ill post the pucs of the heads tomorrow, but then thats it.

also i change my avatar after a nice bath i gave the car.

longest 12 days upcoming of w-body.com history :lol:

longest 12 days upcoming of w-body.com history :lol:

lol the car is still motorless and only has a partial interior (no front seats or dash) .. off to the shop to get some work done

i couldnt resist.. hers a couple of pics

2nd and 3rd pic is ported vs stock

4th is the rear header... its jusk tack weded right now butfor fitment purposes but it looks good for teh 3: downpipe so will be done tomorrow

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Kuntzie, you are the man, but see you aready knew this. Now I know you're not only going to do yours and forget about us are ya? Just remember there's a price tag on everything. BTW great job on those headers. Keep up the good work and look me up for your first customer Thanks Jimmy

thanks man.. although i am not doing the headers. i just told the guy the design i wanted ect and shit... oh ya also they are as close to equal lenghth as possible you can see the far port (cyl 5) bends around to achive this.

as for price ya not cheap lol

here my trunk setup for now.. its about 95 % done now.. just gotta run the pwower wires.

the kappa was just used for measuring up as it is blowen. i am running a single 10" infinity perfect in the wheel well.... completely hiden

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Couple questions... Why are there no oil caps on the valve springs? Do 3.1's not have these factory?

Also, tell me you also increased the valve size to accommodate the much larger ports...

Couple questions... Why are there no oil caps on the valve springs? Do 3.1's not have these factory?

Also, tell me you also increased the valve size to accommodate the much larger ports...

What are oil caps? And those are aftermarket springs.