• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• Crazy K

• ManicMechanic

• GutlassSupreme

• 3 months later...

I am in Grand Bend, Ontario and just picked up my 94 from Tennessee. It has the 3.4, 42k miles, a clean Carfax and looks like it has been garaged for it's life. It started as Bright Aqua with a black top and has been nicely repainted in Med Quasar Blue (a 92 colour, I think). Its the perfect color for the white interior with white leather quad buckets. Were white buckets and white interrior accents very common? Everything works and it came with a W-body GM Cutlass service manual, a black boot as well as a white boot, plus a few GM parts including an set of top guides, still in the package and some misc weatherstrips in GM packages. All it took for a safety check was a few bulbs and a pcv hose. The garage says it is very clean underneath. I've done some cleanup and the worst part will be getting rid of some scratches in thye clearcoat from the previous owner's dog...but the worst case will be some wet sanding. It's my first Cutlass vert and based on what I have read, I'll need to be on this forum to get the info I need. I'll be set to go this spring and would like to connect with some other owners inj Ontario and Michigan.

94%20Cutlass%20Convertible?action-view&current=PC260958.jpg&newest=1?action-view&current=PC260954.jpg&newest=1

I am from michigan. Maybe next summer we could do a meet or something.

Your pictures weren't working for me. So I added you on photobucket.

I love the color on your vert. But you need to find a white boot.

I posted some pics for you, hope you don't mind. Just to let the other members see your cool cutlass.

Kwik-6's cutlass supreme convertible:

PC260955.jpg

PC260954.jpg

PC260962.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
post-4735-143689039954_thumb.jpgBluffton SC here. My name is Ben. Im the second owner of this 91 with 62K miles. The original owner ordered it new for his wifes 50th birthday. It was mostly parked since 98. I have owned for a year.

post-4735-143689039959_thumb.jpg

post-4735-143689039962_thumb.jpg

Edited by bender01
Hers some pics

• 8 months later...

Hi all. Tom from Memphis, TN here. It's a stock 95 with the exception of the 18x8 American Racing Maverick rims and Hankook Ventus 225/50/R18 tires. I'll put more pics and a full introduction in members rides when I get a chance. Cheers :cheers:

post-5307-143689052846_thumb.jpg

post-5307-143689052858_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hey, I'm Brett

I live in the Cincinnati area, I bought my Red/Black/Black '93 vert last October.

It's my first one, but surely not my last! I NEED a white one with black or white interior!! (I also need a million dollars :lol:)

I've been wanting one since I got my first car (an 89 blue CS coupe with the 2.8).

This one is all original. I'm torn between the side that wants to do fun mods and the side that says "keep it original".

It's got all new gaskets and seals and as far as I can tell it the original 3.4 motor and 4T60E transmission at 161K.

post-6042-143689066222_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, my name is Rod and I own a 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Indy Pace Car with 782 original miles on it. I live in southern Illinois.

PICS PICS PICS